• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Vapourizers

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Anyone recommend one?

I've been thinking about the Firefly, but haven't seen great reviews of it. I'm also looking at the Pax or the Ascent.

Anyone with experience with or thoughts on these?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Have the arizer vtower for home base station And a WISPR butane portable.

The vtower has all the volcano does with 80% of the build quality and like half the price.

Butane portable has served me well on long trips - but the electronic ones are getting better.

Don't cheap out - the cheapest ones have less control over temperature and are more likely to burn your weed not vape it

LikeASweet

TRIBE Member
I have had my volcano for 10 years now and it still works as well as the first day I bought it. I would be swayed by the Arizer if it was to breakdown however the German engineering is worth every penny.

As far as portable vapes - Ive heard good things about the Arizer Air/Solo, Davinci Ascent, Pax and Firefly...If you have the cash then Storz and Bickel make the Crafty & the Mighty.

As Praktik mentioned - I wouldn't cheap out on one either.

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
By the names he fired off, I'm guessing Rocky's looking for a portable, not a desktop.

I should clarify that the only portability issue with the Solo tends to be its stealthiness, for those who like to take their wares out in public - the glass stem doesn't store easily. Carry cases are available, but an old glasses case will work just fine. Personally, I favour glass stems over plastic ones, and seeing as mine rarely leaves the house, it's never been much of an issue.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

praktik

TRIBE Member
Dont frown on the butane option either, its been helpful to be at harvest and just load up in butane "recharging" in about 3 seconds.

The electronic ones would be most useful on longer excursions if you had extra battery packs you could use for extended longevity...

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
I know the new Arizer Air has a swappable battery - the Solo does not.

Oh, and Arizer warranty/service = amazing. When my Solo battery died, it was replaced under warranty, I only had to pay for shipping ($25 covered there and back). When the LEDs started to go, 3 months shy of the 2 year warranty, I sent it in and rather than repair it, they sent me a brand new unit.

Vote_4_Pedro

TRIBE Member
Portable? Pax, by Ploom all the way. Rechargeable. It looks like a Mac remote. Solid metal body, silent. Worth every penny. No silly glass stem. TEN YEAR warranty. Solid piece, fantastic customer service. Can't get more stealth than this one.