• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vans Slip Ons For Men

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
I Got A Brand New Pair Alll Black Slip Ons
I Wore Them To Work For 2 Hours, My Feet Were In Serious Pain From Them Cause They Are A Bit Small, I Took Them Off, Never Wore Them Again

They Are Size 9.5,
Brand Spanking New,

The Only Thing You Should Know Before Buying Or Showing Interest Is, I Cut The Elastic On The Side Of The Tongue Because I Got A Thick Foot.... Other Then That Immaculate Condition

$40

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
like the title and UR said, VANS

if you know what vans slip ons are i dont think you need a pic

all black slip ons.

aki

TRIBE Promoter
G-Monkey said:
I Got A Brand New Pair Alll Black Slip Ons I Wore Them To Work For 2 Hours, My Feet Were In Serious Pain From Them Cause They Are A Bit Small, I Took Them Off, Never Wore Them Again They Are Size 9.5, Brand Spanking New,The Only Thing You Should Know Before Buying Or Showing Interest Is, I Cut The Elastic On The Side Of The Tongue Because I Got A Thick Foot.... Other Then That Immaculate Condition $40
Guiness World Record for longest title

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

G-Monkey

TRIBE Member
ohhh i was wondering .

well i orignally typed out the whole thing in caps, after i submitted it automatically changed the first letter in every word to capital and the rest to small case

first time i seen that happen

anyways

anyone want these shoes ?