• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Vancouver Weather

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
The weather sucks in this city and I have had it. Virtually no summer last year, and as the weeks of cold weather an rain go by, it looks like we are going to run out of time for this summer.

I honestly can't take much more and will probably leave this place by next year if it continues.

It's brutal.

Jgirl

TRIBE Member
aw!

Reason #178 why I moved to the Okanagan and not to Vancouver. :D

Victoria has much less rain. Vic has a great nightlife scene, outdoorsiness, and that city feel.

dstarr

TRIBE Member
I moved to Van from Toronto just last year, having never lived here before then.

Van is a city of incredible differences... crazy money and INSANE poverty.. it's the same with the weather... when it is good it's amazing... sunny and not too hot but then it will have stretches like this past week were I don't even have my windows open.

I just try to remember that the air is clean and when it's awesome, it's awesome. Also it's so great not living in a city that is so grey, even in the summer - which I realized Toronto is, only when I went back.

Jgirl

TRIBE Member
Sunny summer beach days in Vancouver are incredible.

Kadoya is the best sushi ever. LOL!! Ever.