• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vancouver kicks Toronto's sorry ass

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Tins

TRIBE Member
I have lived in Toronto my entire life...

My sister moved to Vancouver about 4 years ago...
*sigh* I would now love to live there :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Vancouver kicks Toronto's sorry ass

And there is no Boa redux.

System Sounbar.

Guvernment

less of a job market too.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Vancouver has a better chance of getting ravaged by a tsunami or majour earth quake... i think. But Vancouver is awesome to look at.

Wild Child

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Vancouver kicks Toronto's sorry ass

Originally posted by chipotle
And there is no Boa redux.

System Sounbar.

Guvernment

I just moved out here 3 weeks ago and already miss the TO scene. Where the parties at ?!! :confused:

thom100

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by erikwh
tis also now fashionable to hate on richmond

I lived the first 22 years of my life in richmond,
then moved to T.O. ( for the last 4)
yes everyone is in bed by 11 in Vancouver, its the pot.
IMO toronto and its 4 actual season , night life , and city living is a much superior city.

funny thing is growing up in BC they actually teach you to hate toronto.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
^^ Another example of why Toronto is better. Growing up they teach equality, and if you don't like it, you're forced to live with it.

When I first moved to Toronto, what I loved most was walking through my neighbourhood at 1am and seeing whole families, grandparents included, sitting on their porches talking, saying hi to people passing by.

billy

TRIBE Member
vancouver is full of ex torontonians so it can't be that different. they have had some amazing weather recently, but a pile of rain for the past 2 months. it's true that their nightlife is not as robust as here in to. we get lake ontario and they have the pacific. vancouver has world class skiing facilities within reasonable distance. they got the olympics (plus the world expo in 86) and we got squat.

but in the end we have the best hockey club in the world so toronto wins. too many loose canon players in van.