• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Van plows into pedestrians on Yonge & Finch

Stop Bill C-10

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Fucked!

Incredible the cop didn't pull the trigger, that piece of shit was trying suicide by cop.

I'm surprised too. We got lots of the appropriate shooting procedure during the trial of James Forcillo. I mean, if you're arresting some guy who possibly mowed down a streetwalk full of people, and there's an object in his hand..??

Interestingly, Guardian notes:
- this happened in a northern suburb of Toronto
- G20 foreign minister meeting downtown
- nearby subway stations shut down.

Toronto van incident: at least eight injured after vehicle strikes crowd

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
I'm surprised too. We got lots of the appropriate shooting procedure during the trial of James Forcillo. I mean, if you're arresting some guy who possibly mowed down a streetwalk full of people, and there's an object in his hand..??

Interestingly, Guardian notes:
- this happened in a northern suburb of Toronto
- G20 foreign minister meeting downtown
- nearby subway stations shut down.

Toronto van incident: at least eight injured after vehicle strikes crowd

I would personally like to see this piece of shit face his victims families and rot in prison.

What a fucking asshole

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
those people walking in the background like nothing's happening lol

edit: much better video. Looks like he was going for suicide by cop. You can hear him say "shoot me" Unbelievable the cop didn't shoot him. Kind of stupid actually, the suspect could've really fired a shot if that's a gun.

Last edited:

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
You can hear him say "shoot me" Unbelievable the cop didn't shoot him. Kind of stupid actually, the suspect could've really fired a shot if that's a gun.

For sure, I don't think anyone would have blamed the cop for blasting him given the provocations.
Jesus though, the balls on that cop, and now the dirty fucker will face justice in this life rather than escape it like he planned.
He'll probably get roasted by his department head but in this event, he's legit the sort of cop the rest should aspire to be IMHO.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
For sure, I don't think anyone would have blamed the cop for blasting him given the provocations.
Jesus though, the balls on that cop, and now the dirty fucker will face justice in this life rather than escape it like he planned.
He'll probably get roasted by his department head but in this event, he's legit the sort of cop the rest should aspire to be IMHO.
That officer will be rewarded for his actions and - quite rightfully - held up as the model for the TPS.

Unbelievable restraint in the face of madness.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
That officer will be rewarded for his actions and - quite rightfully - held up as the model for the TPS.

Hopefully this won't be used as a "turning point" in the procedure. Al Jazeera just called this a "Canadian response".

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
A guy named Alex, who has the same last name as the man responsible for the Van Attack ( Alek ) is getting completely slammed on Twitter even though he just posted on FB an hour ago ( telling everyone, NBC, ABC, CBC, stop harassing my friends and family. )
How can someone post on FB when he's currently under armed guard whilst being questioned about the death of 9 people ?

People are so fucking stupid.

workdowntown

TRIBE Member

I hope so.
I'm very much of the ACAB disposition generally but this guy displayed rare valour and solid judgment, the plaudits he's due he has earned in full.

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
So Armenian dude I guess.

Weird.

There's some sort of governmental insanity going on there right now, with the former president declaring himself PM and changing their entire system of governance, only to step down about 4 hours ago, due to huge protests.
It could have been a potential trigger for the murdering fuckwit, but at this stage it would at best be speculation.

Thanks to that ballsy cop, the families of the dead can hopefully get some answers before they put him in the deepest, darkest prison cell and let him rot.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
A guy named Alex, who has the same last name as the man responsible for the Van Attack ( Alek ) is getting completely slammed on Twitter even though he just posted on FB an hour ago ( telling everyone, NBC, ABC, CBC, stop harassing my friends and family. )
How can someone post on FB when he's currently under armed guard whilst being questioned about the death of 9 people ?

People are so fucking stupid.

He should put his social media to private for now.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Gotta love FB's " check in " feature when things like this happen. I've got friends from other provinces, Newmarket, Barrie, checking in and letting us know they're safe.
FUCK.