• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Van Gogh's Ear

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
cool...the 30th and the 14th eh? i may have to go and check this out again. this winter thing turns me into a huge hermit but what better way to get out of the house then head to a breaks nite where i live and not having to bus into TO.

see ya then!!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Miss Michie
we're known to rock the party :p

you just lost all cool.

haha.. 14th I'm busy but I'll definately bring out le krew next time you guys are spinnin. let us know

~decepticon~

TRIBE Promoter
I`m playing there the first Saturday in February. I freakin love playin the ear, great crowd an everything. You guys should come out on Saturday Feb 7! I think I`m going to drop a full breaks set that night!:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
jesus...my saturday nights just got a whole lot busier. :D

though...i wish my friends here dug breaks. may have to drag them out anyways and sacrifice a night or two to top 40s for them. *shudder* :eek:

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by case sensitive
Does anyone have contact information for whoever is running the night on Saturday in the "Treehouse"? I'd like to play there sometime so any info would be great.

matt
Hope to works out for you matt.
I didnt know you were playing breaks.
good luck mang
peace
Mike

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Van Gogh's Ear

Originally posted by ninja
Hope to works out for you matt.
I didnt know you were playing breaks.
good luck mang
peace
Mike

Yup, I'm trying to narrow down the vinyl collection, might as well stick with the best genre :)

matt

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders