• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Van Gogh's Ear

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
Does anyone have contact information for whoever is running the night on Saturday in the "Treehouse"? I'd like to play there sometime so any info would be great.

matt

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
dunno if you know allan at baseline, but he knows the guy. if he knows you well enough, he may vouch for ya.. he was the one who put in the good word for me.

i'm going to baseline tomorrow or the next day, so i could find out the guy's name for you if you'd like.

-Rob

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
That would be cool.

I was actaully thinking of heading down to Mudshark myself sometime soon, it's been way too long...........how is their breaks selection looking these days? I'm getting tired fo ordering online.

matt

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
selection is ok.. i find if i go in every week, the selection is typically quite bad, but if i go once or twice a month, the good tracks have been given enough time to pile up a bit..

making the trip to release in TO, though time consuming, is still your best bet for breaks..

have you been to baseline since the move?¿

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
i've played their a couple times, great place, nice crowd and a good soundsystem...

i love playing in GUELPH!!

contact ODDMYTH aka Todd Smith , found more in the techno room, he runs Deep Forest Grooves on Fridays , 3rd Floor Van Gogh's Ear.

good luck!

stewartdouglas:)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by !Myagi!
i play there a fair bit - you need to contact paul aka DJ Milk - pm me for his email
did he not move out of town¿?

i thought he was gone..

Last edited:

AD B

TRIBE Member
WOW! "Pauly all night"!! Haven't heard that name in ages!!! Is Stu still around in Guelph....

I used to be there every Thursday night at Van Goh's when Green Olive (Mike) and Stu were running things!! Some of my best memories come from Van Gohs!!

Nice One!

Ads

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
are the breaks nites at VG's every saturday?

i went a few times last semester and had a blast!! but the last time i went it was was hiphop all nite.

kick

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by regal beagle
are the breaks nites at VG's every saturday?

i went a few times last semester and had a blast!! but the last time i went it was was hiphop all nite.
Every Saturday!

dj Milk and Green Olive rotate each week I think, I play there about every 2 months, Decepticon is up just as often I think, Red Turtle, Lucy Lytes and Miss Michie....and more.

its fun, and drinks are cheap!

Ill be there on the 30th :D

Miss Michie

TRIBE Member
I love playing at Van Gogh's

Me and Lucie are actually playing there on Valentines Day

Feb 14th for those who don't know ;)

ppl should come out... we're known to rock the party :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders