• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Valentines Weekend

lush191

TRIBE Member
Hi:
I am coming up for the Valentine's weekend(coming friday leaving wednesday)-I know that Max Graham is playing on Sat-anything else good going on?

ninja

TRIBE Member
I'm heading to Sonar on the friday to see Keoki since I'm not really feeling like doing the party thing. your welcome to join us.
just let me know.
peace
Mike

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
Valentine's...ho ho humm (sigh of depression as I realize I am all alone) HAHA! Just joking...I WILL SURVIVE!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lush191

TRIBE Member
ya i was kind of hoping that there would be more going on--max graham is great, but it would be nice to have a little more variety--last time i checked Keoki was playing shit!-what does he play now? maybe i might be inticed. He is playing saturday night right?

what do you people think of 'Urban Well' (downtown) for food/drinks/etc.?

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lush191
--last time i checked Keoki was playing shit!-what does he play now? maybe i might be inticed. He is playing saturday night right?

He's at Sonar on the Friday and at the party mentioned above on the saterday.
I've never seen him before since I always jsut laughed at him, I always linked him adn chris sheppard together in the same image over talent DJ profile, but alas, MR sheppard is actually a really talented DJ and so Kioki might be the same, I figure at least it will be a show.
And if it stinks then Me, trish and whoever else is with us will just head over to shine and be sassy over there.

peace
Mike

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories