• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

valentine's day

zoo

TRIBE Member
ladies, what is your ultimate valentine's day wish, in the most cliche valentine's lovey dovey way possible?

please list what you want and how much it costs, and where i may find it

[hehe]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

poker face

TRIBE Member
Valentines day sucks.

When you are single it makes feel like shit...then when you are not you are almost obligated to do something for it.

You lose both ways.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I once had a GF that where our anniversary was on Feb 13th. Then the 14th was Valentine's Day, and the 15th was her birthday. It was a solid excuse to combine presents.

Cheers ... Ian :)

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
I'd say you can certainly make Valentines day work for you
Esp. if your a guy, but also if your a girl

Richard

bambam

TRIBE Member
Ive never really been about making things work...couldnt be bothered, really. Id rather sit on my lazy ass and be cynical and call it 'wisdom'.
which probably explains a few things...

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
im gonna go ahead and be the only person who actually answers your question.

I think just quiet movie nights are always awesome. a nice home cooked meal or sumthin'. I've never been one for romance so one day of the year doesn't hurt. after that, a lotta bedroom action is definitly needed. :p

but if u really wanted to go all out, i think the perfect gift would be a wknd. away. get his n' her massages, sumthin' lovey dovey like that, get her a cute little night time get up (technically a gift for the 2 of u) for some hotel action. haha.

this year my valwntines day will be spent with my only loved ones, my fav. gurls, packing away for cancun as we leave the next morning. hell yeah. I never thought valentines day sucked being single :D

*jen*

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch
:D

*jen*

hmm, good call on the massages, and thanks for actually answering my question :0)

[unlike the rest of you, smartasses]

i'm trying to think of good ideas for budget concious students like myself as well :0)

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
hmm, good call on the massages, and thanks for actually answering my question :0)

[unlike the rest of you, smartasses]

i'm trying to think of good ideas for budget concious students like myself as well :0)

then all u need is a movie, a bottle (maybe 2) of red wine and 2 glasses.

wine always leads to a good time :p just make sure it's red

*jen*

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eccentric (LRG)
the 14th dinglenuts. Duh.

Like I care about some manufactured day of sentiment..

The only reason I pay any attention to it is cuz some of my girlfriend's friends are slightly shallow and couldn't understand the sheer insincerity of a day of forced & predicted romance. So I like to give her something to talk about so as not to put her on the spot. Rather, we like celebrating our first date day instead which is near the same time. I find it so much better if you have a lottery and pick a day to yourselves instead of participating in what I consider a mass lemming movement.