• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Valentines day is kick ass

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
I'm single and I can't wait for Valentines day

Its the perfect time to ask out al those girls or guys that you have been crushing on

Richard

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
back in high school, this guy who had a crush on me asked me out on valentines day.
he had the personality of patio furniture and was pretty creepy too. he just showed up on vday with a big-ass bouquet, thinking he could use the day as leverage to get me to say yes.
poor shmuck got rejected on valentines day. serves him right for trying to blackmail me!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Booty Bits
back in high school, this guy who had a crush on me asked me out on valentines day.
he had the personality of patio furniture and was pretty creepy too. he just showed up on vday with a big-ass bouquet, thinking he could use the day as leverage to get me to say yes.
poor shmuck got rejected on valentines day. serves him right for trying to blackmail me!

that's slick!
I'm gonna try that on someone this year :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I sometimes get the feeling i'm socially inept, it's the fear man, the fear is killing me. I just gott say "I want you to get your blood tested before we have sex"

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
he had the personality of patio furniture...
So he was white and you could sit on him?
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME.

*whon whon*