• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Vacation during march break 10 - 18

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
WTF, my g/f is a teacher which means we can only go away on holiday during high season...........which I am finding out is a pile of BS........things are double and sometimes triple in price and not only that, if we do get to go away (which is not looking likely at the moment) the places are gonna be full of snot nosed little germ factories...........wtf........i'm so f'ing pissed right now........I NEED SOME WARM SUN AND BEACH............ok, rant over, thank you Tribe for letting me vent.......and I hope I wont be bashed for this rant however, I guess this IS the Tribe board and I most likely will.........

rhyss

TRIBE Member
stay home, crank the heat, rent a tanning bed, wear your swim trunks and watch beach movies and beer commericals all week.

labRat

TRIBE Member
just got back from an all inclusive in Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba... and loved it. decent price, not even close to as busy as veradero, great staff and good drinks.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Dear blog,
I'm writing this rant to people that don't know me. I hope they don't pass judgement on me in any negative way because I need acceptance.

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
for her to have 2 months off...........I do not get the luxury......I just get the joy of paying double the price without getting summers off........a great deal if you ask me.......

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
Galactic,

I was actually kinda hoping someone would have an idea for vacation sites, or perhaps they know a travel agent or some shit.....

deevah

TRIBE Member
danielablau said:
for her to have 2 months off...........I do not get the luxury......I just get the joy of paying double the price without getting summers off........a great deal if you ask me.......

u should become a teacher

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
danielablau said:
Galactic,

I was actually kinda hoping someone would have an idea for vacation sites, or perhaps they know a travel agent or some shit.....
we used escapes.ca for our trip to Cuba last year... we got a good deal and were very pleased with the service.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
Why don't you vacation in the summer?
ya... a vacation is still a vacation I would go int he summer.

PLUS you wont have to be on vacation for a week at plus 25 degrees and then come back to this -15, i have no medical education whatsoever, but I am sure this vast climate change is not good for the body.

and now for the turntable technics1200

that is all

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
thank you, that turntable made not going on vacation worth it =)

actually I really dont want to go during the summer.......I dont want to go somewhere hot when its hot here........

i'll try escapes.ca, thanks a lot everyone =)

dan

kuba

TRIBE Member
Who the hell wants to go to an all-inclusive in the SUMMER, when our summers here are perfect already? I'd rather rent a cottage than go away to mexico/cuba etc.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
danielablau said:
Galactic,

No where in your 1st ranting states any form of request for help.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
knock her up. then she'll get a nice long maternity leave - perfect for a holiday down to mexico including a trip to a cheap mexican abortion clinic.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
I just bit the bullet and went to see a travel agent.

I also took a printout of some of the resorts we were considering from lastminutevacations.com and I'm glad I paid the extra $300 bucks to stay where we stayed.

Gravid

TRIBE Member
I would think that this vacation problem will soon go away right with your gf after she finds out you bash her publicly about her career and she finds a fellow teacher to share her summers with.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Gravid,

That was a huge stress on my last relationship. My gf got 5 times the vacation I did, albeit at fixed times, yet she wouldn't stop complaining about how overworked she was.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
I try not to give her too much grief about this but its still a bitch that I have to pay 1500 for a vacation that was 700 two weeks ago.......

I'm not bashing her.......its more that I'm bashing the circumstance, I'm glad she found something that she likes to do.........not everyone can say that.............

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i'm not much of a complainer, i live my life as an optomist. a vacation is a vacation. money is money.

prioritize the two, and be thankful u get a choice. anywhere u go will be beautiful, you'll have a good time and all the worrying will have been for naught

:D

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
Thats exactly how I try to live my life quantamize, I am alot of times shitty at actually living it like taht...........but I try..........this mornings rant was more out of fustration than anything..........thanks for the words =)