1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

V & V - The Final Battle -> Entire series aired today

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by el presidente Highsteppa, Sep 1, 2003.

1. On Space. Starts 12 noon.

2. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

Fucking.

Piece.

Of.

Shit.

Oh wait. You mean Today as in Monday.

3. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Its on now!!!!!

Diana is soooo hot, despite being a reptile.

4. Funzo

Funzo TRIBE Member

Maybe I was born too late, or maybe not, either way this show is fucking lame! I watched the first hour of it and would have rather been at church.

5. alexd

its lameness is its virtue..

*AND* Diana the reptile bitch from outer space - what she could do with that lizard tongue of hers.... wooo hoo!

6. AVE

AVE TRIBE Member

haha

7. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

I love this this show when I was a kid, and I'm loving it now. I'm gonna watch the whole marathon.

*c*

8. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

it keeps getting better

V

9. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

I remember when I was a kid, my dad borrowed the whole series on tape and we spent the whole Sunday watching it.

10. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

She can venom-spray me anytime.

11. wickedken

wickedken TRIBE Member

Yeah this is a great series. I was about 12 when I first saw it, and it's still funny now as it was then. Just saw the part when the rebel girl gives birth to the alien twins, and she screams in horror when the thing sticks it lizard tongue out! It's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I have to see the rest because I forget what happens to Willy (aka Freddy).

12. alexd

**whiping away tear**

The earth was saved! What an episode!

13. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

IT WASN'T FUNNY DAMNIT!!!

That demon lizard baby gave me nightmares for weeks.