• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

V for Vendetta

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member

"Some would say that’s glorifying terrorism; smarter people would say that’s examining how terrorism happens. Which is V? I think in the end it’s riding a fine line; it’s not explicitly condoning terrorism, but it is making the argument that sometimes the people need to commit violence against the state. Ironically, this is a statement that conservatives should agree with – it’s the basis, they say, of their impassioned defense of the Second Amendment. Violence against the state will always be classified as terrorism – by the state."

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=6034

MARCH 17.

I CAN'T WAIT

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
loved the comic book, excited for the movie, worried that the Wachowskis will messed it up.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Wachowskis: Russian Futurism is the new Cyberpunk.
ha.

I gotta say that I know nothing about the flick...but the posters for it are some of the best I've seen in ages.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
el presidente Highsteppa said:
Nah, they just made it very similar to the matrix. Actually it's almost the exact same movie the more I think about it.

Is it because they largely borrowed from V for the Matrix? (They had written the screenplay before Matrix)

The first Matrix was awesome, I could forgive them for making them a bit the same if it's good.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
loved the comic book, excited for the movie, worried that the Wachowskis will messed it up.
if left on their own they are geniuses [matrix]

i dont blame matrix reloaded and revolutions on them i think hollywood had its hand in those films... mabye i'm wrong but heres to hoping

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
My hopes are low so i'm not dissapointed. I'm preparing myself by seeing Ultraviolet this week so that next week even if they fuck this up it'll still be great in comparision.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I really want to see this...

I really dont like covered/masked faces, so Im sure it will freak me out...

Too many good movies coming out lately...

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
The graphic novel was sick! I liked it even more than the Watchmen, which is probably sacreligious to say in front of other comic readers.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories