• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

US to attack Syria in "unbelievably small, limited strike" if they don't give up chemical weapons

kyfe

TRIBE Member
I really think it was less about oil and more about kicking ass after 9/11 to "send a message" and the particular hate-on for Iraq that all of Bush's adviser's had (Project for a New American Century Crew)...

Agreed, they used Bin Laden as a lightning rod for support, which brings me to another issue which is factual

Benazir Bhutto in 2007 about 1 month before her assassination stated in an al jazeera interview that she attended Bin Ladin's funeral in 2001, BBC originally aired the video excluding this segment but youtube outed them.

If that's the case the war in Afghanistan is fraudulent at the highest level and helps explain the strange handling of his body after his alleged capture.
[YOUTUBE]4MBTd5QNGB0[/YOUTUBE]

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

praktik

TRIBE Member
Agreed, they used Bin Laden as a lightning rod for support, which brings me to another issue which is factual

Benazir Bhutto in 2007 about 1 month before her assassination stated in an al jazeera interview that she attended Bin Ladin's funeral in 2001, BBC originally aired the video excluding this segment but youtube outed them.

If that's the case the war in Afghanistan is fraudulent at the highest level and helps explain the strange handling of his body after his alleged capture.
[YOUTUBE]4MBTd5QNGB0[/YOUTUBE]

Ya thats a bit of unfortunate fake history created by the Truther movement:
She had never said any such thing before, and in fact had clearly talked about bin Laden as though he were alive:

August 9 2007, Finance Wire, NBC
CURRY: So if you return to power, how would you face down al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden?
BHUTTO: Bin laden has evaded capture because the pursuit has not been hard enough. We have to have pursuit of al Qaeda, tall pan, consistently and persistently and not only when there`s pressure on us.​
Don't need to stretch that far - i mean, the real war shoulda been in Saudi if you were looking to hold someone accountable for incubating the terrorists! ALso no need for a war - if Afghanistan was your target you could have done a policing/criminal approach instead of a war approach

More on OBL early death claims here: http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Osama_bin_Laden

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Ya thats a bit of unfortunate fake history created by the Truther movement:
She had never said any such thing before, and in fact had clearly talked about bin Laden as though he were alive:

August 9 2007, Finance Wire, NBC
CURRY: So if you return to power, how would you face down al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden?
BHUTTO: Bin laden has evaded capture because the pursuit has not been hard enough. We have to have pursuit of al Qaeda, tall pan, consistently and persistently and not only when there`s pressure on us.​
Don't need to stretch that far - i mean, the real war shoulda been in Saudi if you were looking to hold someone accountable for incubating the terrorists! ALso no need for a war - if Afghanistan was your target you could have done a policing/criminal approach instead of a war approach

More on OBL early death claims here: Osama bin Laden - 911myths

the fact of the matter is while she had not said anything before on this does not mean she mis-spoke and I don't see how that's a valid argument/defence.

the fact is after she "mis-spoke" she ended up being assassinated a month later. is it not more likely that her going on record with her account could have risked her life and evidently did?

praktik

TRIBE Member
You're anomaly hunting - fact is she talked as if he was alive many times. One interview - maybe she misspoke.

So there are more times with her saying he was alive - one time she was interpreted as saying something different. So you are giving weight to the one thing over the many. Why?

There are plenty of other ways to explain her assassination, namely the fact she had shit-ton of domestic enemies in a quasi-third world country used to using violence to solve its problems.

And there's plenty of other signals we can look at with respect to Osama being alive at the time - you have to discount ALL of that - and the put Bhutto on a perch where she is somehow the ultimate arbiter of OBL being alive or dead, with no real reason to put her in an exalted place above all the other people who said different.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
^^^^^
glad you mentioned that, I read about that the other night from another site.

Overall great discussion here folks, lots of interesting points raised.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I don't know. I don't have any problem at all with a mass bombing of Syria to get rid of Assad. I was there not too long ago (4 years) in Damascus. The mere question as to why this dickweed's photo has to be in every place of business brought about hush-hush tones. The people there live(d) in fear although they tried their best to live life. It's easy for us to thik what is best, what should happen, what is a conspiracy and all that but being there maybe offered a different perspective for me.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
World posturing at the expense of citizens fears. As always. People are too tuned into their phones to care anymore. Sabre rattling. I can't wait to see hipsters drafted into ww3.

Russia is the key player and because the Olympics are coming up for their economy. Bb
That shit!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
The USA is basically. We're so angry we're going to send you a letter in the form of cruise missiles. Russia eventually Okays it. We're on the slopes in time for winter.

skin deep

TRIBE Member

Why do you trust government owned/operated/influenced Syrian and Russian media more than other sources?

This has already been debunked, Infowars doctored the evidence in order to support their agenda. See here:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/jun/26/daily-mail-syrian-chemical-weapons-libel

How can you determine which pieces of evidence you believe, or follow up on and which ones you don't? Seems incredibly arbitrary, especially when some of the things you post are demonstrably false.

Blue Meanies

TRIBE Member
20130827_ME.jpg

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Why do you trust government owned/operated/influenced Syrian and Russian media more than other sources?

This has already been debunked, Infowars doctored the evidence in order to support their agenda. See here:

Daily Mail in £100,000-plus payout over Syrian chemical weapons story | Media | theguardian.com

How can you determine which pieces of evidence you believe, or follow up on and which ones you don't? Seems incredibly arbitrary, especially when some of the things you post are demonstrably false.

You can't believe anything you see on TV or read in the news, the only thing you can do is absorb it all and make up your own damn mind.

Since it's long been the US's plan to invade all non western countries to install their keeper's banking debt slave system, it's really a mystery why you would believe anything that comes out of the propaganda parrot media.

Don't you know that the western propaganda machine controls all major news and tv outlets... and are complicit with the government agenda.

Don't judge me, I'm just presenting other sources of info to better define the chaos.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
You can't believe anything you see on TV or read in the news, the only thing you can do is absorb it all and make up your own damn mind.

Since it's long been the US's plan to invade all non western countries to install their keeper's banking debt slave system, it's really a mystery why you would believe anything that comes out of the propaganda parrot media.

So the news that I get, in the Czech Republic, through publicly funded television (Základní informace o ?T — V?e o ?T — ?eská televize) I shouldn't believe?

What about commercial stations in the Czech Republic which reports the same news? Are all of these entities part of the global American media empire?

Don't judge me, I'm just presenting other sources of info to better define the chaos.

I just posted an example of something you posted being demonstrably incorrect. How does spreading false information help people "better define the chaos" rather than confuse them?

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
Syria doesn't have oil. So where's this going.

It's long been on the list, as part of the American plan of "manifest destiny"

Geographically, it's very important as a means of control to the middle east. A secure serious = a safer Israel

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I figure once the British parliament vote on escalation is in the bag (tomorrow), the bombs will start to drop on Syria.