• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

US School Shooting - Student Kills 10 - Injures more.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
Columbine should've been enough, and yet nothing came about it other than an extremely pro-left documentary that got an oscar.

[/i]

this is exactly why they should learn that whatever they're doing ISN'T WORKING and until they don't realize it, tragedies such as these will continue to occur.

instead of trying to figure out why these kids are compelled to shoot up their highschool, the media and whoever else will be blaming eminem, the internet, etc etc....anything or anyone to avoid finding the real root of the problem.

i'm so glad i'm not a kid in highschool anymore. especially a highschool in the united states.

rip to all victims.

Renton

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJAlchemy
so senseless. i swear to god, america is its own worst enemy.

Yah! Those Americans, they're so violent! We NEVER have random acts of gun violence like that in Canada. Did I mention I have an incredibly short memory???

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
actually bullets kill people.
Actually the loss of blood from the wound is what kills people. They have no one to blame but their blood hemorrhaging selves.

deep

TRIBE Member
one's own insecurity > harm caused to others

this is why nothing like this will deter people from championing their right to bear arms

Insatiable1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

this is sad news, but really, this kind of thing isn't really shocking anymore. and that's probably the real tragedy here.

Its crazy because I first heard of this on 680 news while cleaning my kitchen at around 9:00 or so....I go to my TV and turn it on to see what this is all about (thinking that this major tragedy will be all over the news); I flip through every major American news channel (for at least 30-40 min.) - CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and not one of them is reporting this story (they are all reporting about Terri Schiavo).

Now don't take me the wrong way when I say this but I think that this story should have had a little bit more news time than the Terri Shiavo story. I mean come on, seven students as well as the grandparents of the kid who committed this terrible act were just killed in a horrible massacre.

Perhaps Klubmasta is correct with his statement, thus making this story un-newsworthy. But also note that this happened on an Indian reservation 120km from the Canadian boarder and in my opinion that is why they are not making a big deal about it on the American news. It wasn't in suburban white america so who gives a shit??? So so sad but probably so true :(

My thoughts and prayers go out to those families who were victims to this terrible tragedy. :(

tella

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Renton
Yah! Those Americans, they're so violent! We NEVER have random acts of gun violence like that in Canada. Did I mention I have an incredibly short memory???

canada is no bettter than the united states however, when i was in new york city a few weeks ago, i passed by a highschool that had more police officers (fully armed) in the front lobby than there were students. am i the only one who thinks theres something wrong with that?

instead of putting up metal detectors and banning video games and violent music, parents and schools should put more focus on the children themselves. showing kids that there is more to life than the confines of math, science and english, teaching them how to believe in themselves and in others so they don't grow up to be psychotic sociopaths. i know this sounds cheesey but i honestly think that there's so much wrong with school systems today besides cirriculum. it's fine to teach a kid how to subtract and multipy and what the process of osmosis is but what good is it going to do if little johnny is going to bring a gun to school when he's 16 and shoot and kill 10 people.