• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Urgent: Pseudo-Vacation needed immediately.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Is this country getting anyone else seriously down???

I can't stand the thought of going through two more months of coldness until the temperature jumps up to a more agreeable status.

And yet, I have noooo money to go anywhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do, or places to check out to kick the winter blahs, and just plain pamper yourself so you can relax?

I'm sure I'm not alone in my "I'm going fucking crazy here!" steeze.

Help! :(

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
maybe you should go to a tanning salon and play cheezy hawaiian music or ocean sounds on the stereo in your room while you get the tan.
it might just be enough to transport you to a tropical climate in your mind!

defazman

TRIBE Member
I've got a massage table set up at my place, you could come for a treatment. Maybe a little wine and some relaxing music?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
Is this country getting anyone else seriously down???

I can't stand the thought of going through two more months of coldness until the temperature jumps up to a more agreeable status.

And yet, I have noooo money to go anywhere.

Does anyone have any suggestions for things to do, or places to check out to kick the winter blahs, and just plain pamper yourself so you can relax?

I'm sure I'm not alone in my "I'm going fucking crazy here!" steeze.

Help! :(
Botanical gardens might lift your spirits

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
maybe you should go to a tanning salon and play cheezy hawaiian music or ocean sounds on the stereo in your room while you get the tan.
it might just be enough to transport you to a tropical climate in your mind!
and then, i have the added bonus of stunning all my friends and family with my newly acquired "orangeness" too! :p (so hot right now)

all kidding aside, that's actually a pretty good idea. I've heard that you get vitamin D from tanning beds, which helps alleviate depression. (i could be crazy here, so bear with me.)

i could also look into downloading some Yanni... let the good times roll, i say!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Urgent: Pseudo-Vacation needed immediately.

Originally posted by opium_souldjah
Botanical gardens might lift your spirits
that's a great idea!!!

do you know where there are any? is one? (plural? wha?)

madnezz

TRIBE Member
you guys should all quit your whining, cause Canada rocks the world with it's extreme seasons. We have the best of all climates here.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Jess, I want to go on vacation soon too. If you want I can pack you in my extra large luggage. I'm thinking of going somewhere where there will be sand in my bathing suit all week!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by afterglow
I'm going to L.A. sometime before May and hopefully the Carribean in the summer before school starts.
wow, that's fantastic, candace!

you can go choke on your good fortune in peace, now.

:)

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
you guys should all quit your whining, cause Canada rocks the world with it's extreme seasons. We have the best of all climates here.
I agree with you Laura. I'm not dissing the country in general. Just the steady four month barrage of winter we've all been facing! Enough, already!

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member

C'mon. She's going south when the temperature will be just a bit warmer than it is here.

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Vote Quimby
C'mon. She's going south when the temperature will be just a bit warmer than it is here.
haha i dunno, with all this global warming, we might be passing the carribean soon in terms of summer heat! *L*

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
The SAD, the SAD, the SAD makes you sad. Well, it makes me and apparently some of you very sad indeed.

They must have vitamin D supplements. I must remember to check that out. I'm in a terribly bad boat for that as I don't drink milk either.

Fucking TS had it all all wrong, April is not the cruellest month, February is for sure. Which is funny as it's also the shortest month. But oh, it feels so long.

afterglow

TRIBE Member

Hahahah.

I actually just found out today from my mom about L.A.

I've never been anywhere pseudo warm all year around.
:p