• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

UPDATED ~HUGE Sale, Tonnes of stuff!~ *Pics*

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
My roomates and I have done some spring cleaning. Between the 4 of us we've got several items up for grabs...
I'll start with what we've got pics of!! More items might be added later. Thanks for stopping in!!!

First up, a Hibachi BBQ. Runs on propane. Although it's dusty, it is in really good shape, and you can tell it's hardly been used.
$25

One Chalk Board, and one Bulletin board. They are each approx 2X3 ft.
$5 each

Panasonic laptop bag. Don't know if it's real leather or faux, but the quality of this bag is really good. Thick materials, good stitching, and lots of little compartments on it.
$20

Heavy duty speaker stands. These are heavy and adjustable to hold various sized speakers. Also height adjustable. These would be perfect for holding nice monitor speakers. I payed over $100 for these, and the picture does not do them justice.
$40

Mystery length of Ethernet cable. Not sure how much is here, but there's certainly a shitload!
$10

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
will those speaker stands hold yorkvill ysm1p studio monitors? Sorry i cant tell by the pic. Probably not eh?

Jay

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Woodgrain and stainless steel bookshelf
$10

Pair of Men's Size 10 Rollerblades. Decent shape, but far from new.
$10

Pair of Men's Size 10 Bauer "pro panther" hockey skates.
$20

Golf bag. ummmm yeah, it's a golf bag :p
$30

Phone clip for a Sanyo 8100. It's practically brand new.
$5

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
xtcfreak said:
will those speaker stands hold yorkvill ysm1p studio monitors? Sorry i cant tell by the pic. Probably not eh?

Jay
Just measure the speaker stands for you. They can adjust to hold speakers about 9.5" wide. And can be raised to 4 ft.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Badminton set. Complete with 4 rackets, 2 birdies, and a net (Net not pictured). Take it to the park and impress the hobos with your mad skills. Rackets look brand spankin new.
$15

Masterlock lock & key. This thing is in really really rough shape, but it works!
$5 or a free if you buy something else. hehe

GNU snowboard bindings. I'm a regular snowboarder and was blown away by how light these things are. Must be the CARBON FIBER highbacks! Solid aluminum ratchets, and super cushiony straps. Grab em while they're hot!
$35

Flow Snowboarding boots. Size 8 mens. I'm a 9 but they still fit me. Green suide, and in pretty damn good shape!
$40

Computer desk. Now it isn't assembled, so this is the only pic I can provide to give you an idea of what it's like. It's heavy, has metal legs with castors so you can roll it around, and a pull out keyboard tray. Again this thing is SOLID! You might need some additional nuts and bolts for it (nothing that you couldn't get at any hardward store).
$10 cause we just want it outta here! BARGAIN!

We also have a BRAND NEW bedframe. Still in a box. Adjustable to fit as big as a kingsize if you so desired. Didn't take a picture cause...well I just didn't! lol $10 takes it

You can PM me with questions, or e-mail me at robbieg_2005 at yahoo dot com. All proceeds go to the household liquor cabinet fund. :D :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

DjCao

TRIBE Member
heyyy...the cat in the pic.....looks exactly like one i had, but my brother gave her away....teeta...i miss her...:(

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
DjCao said:
heyyy...the cat in the pic.....looks exactly like one i had, but my brother gave her away....teeta...i miss her...:(
Heh, that's Zoe, and she isn't up for grabs. She's my little monkey.

I've got the ice skates, desk, bookshelf, panasonic bag, and speaker stands pending sale.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Some additional items up for grabs...

128 mb FujiFilm xD memory card.
$20

King of the Hill (Season 4). NEW & SEALED!
$15

Knight Rider (Season 2) NEW & SEALED! Just look at the Hoff! How can you say "No"?!?!?!
$20

More items to add later. ;)

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Punk'd (Season Two). Opened, but in perfect condition
$15

Jamie Kennedy Experiment (Season Two). Opened, but in perfect condition
$15

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
I've got some Playstation2 games I never touch too...

These are all in mint condition, booklets and all!
$10 Each

Grand Theft Auto III
Metal Gear Solid 2
Twisted Metal: Black
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (I'll throw in Versus Books's Gran Turismo 3 guide)

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon $5 for this one as I'm missing the booklet, and the case isn't mint.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
SmoothOperator said:
Punk'd (Season Two). Opened, but in perfect condition
$15

Jamie Kennedy Experiment (Season Two). Opened, but in perfect condition
$15
i don't balme you for selling these..

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
^^I got em free for promotion purposes. The JKX DVD's are actually hillarious.

Anyways......GNU SNowboard bindings are GONE!

Hibachi bbq is pending.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Here's a revised list of what's still available.

Several of the remaining items have a new lowered price!!

Random stuff...

128 mb xD picture card - $20
Hibachi BBQ - $20
Bulletin Board - $4
Ethernet Cable - $5
Ice Skates - $15
Golf Bag - $10
Snowboard Boots - $30
Bed Frame (Again, it's brand new!) - $5

DVDs

King of The Hill (Season 4. sealed) - $15
Knight Rider (Season 2, sealed) - $20