• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Upcoming partays in C-town:

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Tiesto isplaying Flames Central on 08/28! That's an awesome, intimate venue for a party if they clear all the seats and tables out. I've seen people scalping tics online for $200 bux a pop.

Max Graham is at Whiskey on the 31st, that'd be fun to check out. I haven't seen him play in a long time, not since System back in the T-dot and I'm pretty sure cover is only 10 or 15 bux.

Casper

TRIBE Member
tiesto is becoming a bit of a joke, well at least the whole circus behind his shows. i was gonna try to make it into vancouver to check him out, but after i saw the $200/pair auction i decided not to get involved, and i thought last years prices were insane.

anyhow, as for parteys, DIGWEED!!! on the 10th, and then on the 11th in edmonton, can't wait to check out both shows,
peace

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Good looking out! I didn't hear about Diggers. Where's he playing? Also: Paul Van Dyk — Oct 26 at Whiskey

Casper

TRIBE Member
digweed is in calgary at the whiskey, only $18 advanced. i remember paying $50 at the door in toronto like 5 years ago. in edmonton he's at the event centre in west edmonton mall, ticks are $21 even though it's a way bigger venue? either way i'm super stoked as i haven't been out since shambhala

peace

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Yeah, I heard that. It's sold out, but I'm hoping to pick up a pair of tix through work. I think that's an interesting spot for a party considering it used to be an old theatre...

zoo

TRIBE Member
i saw pete tong at flames central, awesome venue!

felix da housecat is coming soon, but i dunno if i'd go ... i haven't really dug his music since like 2001/2002 !

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit