• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Upcoming Essential Mixes

smack

TRIBE Member
19 March - James Holden & Nathan Fake (Border Community)
26 March - SOS: Desyn Masiello, Demi& Omid, 16b
2 April - Miami Winter Music Conference: Mark Farina and Josh Wink

Three different styles. All should be quality.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
anyone catch the alex smoke e-mix?? but some interesting upcoming one's their smackers...thanks for the headsup...

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
26 March - SOS: Desyn Masiello, Demi& Omid, 16b
if desyn's emix set is anything like last years at wmc everyone will be in for one fuking good time.

i still want to know what the song id of track #2 is from last years set. anyone? (it's the tune with the saxophone sounding way too good)

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
never mind, the song is Elecricano - Harmony of Soul - White Label. it's not the 2nd tune from the set but the 4th. anyone know where i can find a copy? i'll cut off my arm for it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

bryanwayne

TRIBE Member
mandapanda said:
how good was the essential mix last night??!?!!?

i haven't heard anything i liked this much in quite some time.

yep! this mix is going to get alot of rotation over the next couple of months
for sure. these guys all have a very similar sound so it works so well together.

not progressive in the traditional sense but just really great house music.
would have loved to hear this on a big club system in the wee hours of
the am.

dirty and funky.
9/10

bh

demi

TRIBE Member
Em

we did afterwards with the biggest bag of weed and it even left us pretty jawdropped

this was one hell of a labor of love project and thanks for the feedback on this

d
x

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
yeah, the demi, omid & desyn mix is one of the best, if not the best essential mixes in a long, long time --- fantastic work!!! can't get enough of this mix...(& thank goodness for the extra hour!!)....

jc

bringthebeats

TRIBE Promoter
djcheezwhiz said:
yeah, the demi, omid & desyn mix is one of the best, if not the best essential mixes in a long, long time --- fantastic work!!! can't get enough of this mix...(& thank goodness for the extra hour!!)....

jc
i second this one bro. absolutely solid music from beginning to end. and i have a proper file now. i'll pass it on soon john.

smack

TRIBE Member
23 April - Nic Fanciulli
30 April - Paul Oakenfold
7 May - Gabriel & Dresden
14 May - Radio 1's Big Weekend Afterparty

SKIB

TRIBE Member
sweet... lookin' forward to nic and g&d's mixes... i wonder who's on the bill for radio 1's big weekend afterparty?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SKIB

TRIBE Member
nevermind i got it... enjoying it so far... not so blippy and bleepy like the sets i'm used to hearing from him are... these tracks sound a lot more full and rougher...

SKIB

TRIBE Member
the track at 79 min sounds VEEERY familiar... does anybody remember if it was one of the last tracks lee played before sander came on at decadence? pretty sure that's where i recognize it from!

k i'm officially talking to myself now... i'm done :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories