• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Upcoming DVD releases

The Truth

TRIBE Member
There was a recent dvd which included some requests for some tv shows. I found some listings for those, including some others which tribers may find interesting

Feb 3
Gilligans Island: The Complete 1st season (3 disc set)
The Gods Must Be Crazy 1 & 2 (2 disc set)
Lost in Translation
Rain Man (Special Edition)

Feb 10
Party Monster
Battle Star Galattica: The Complete Series
Meat Beat Manifesto-In Dub 5.1 Surround
X-Ecutioners: Built To Scratch

Feb 17
City of God

Feb 24
OZ: Season 3 (3 disc set)
Queer As Folk: The Complete 3rd Season

Mar 2
School of Rock
Starsky & Hutch: The Complete 1st season (5 disc set)
Dave Gahan: Live Monsters

Mar 9
Futurama Vol. 3 (4 disc set)
Schindler's List (2 disc set)

Mar 16
The Flintstones: Season One (4 disc set)
Kung Fu: Season One (3 disc set)
Married With Children: Season Two

Mar 30
Jeff Mills: The Exhibitionist

April 6
Freaks & Geeks: The Complete Series
Friends: Season Seven (4 disc set)
In Living Colour: Season One (4 disc set)
Matrix Revolutions (2 disc set)
Police Academy 1-7 & Boxset

April 13
Kill Bill Vol. 1

May 4
Gilmore Girls: Season One (6 disc set)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Lost in Translation+ City of God are on my buy list

Mind you I bought Baraka and Y tu Ma Ma Tambien and i've only watched them like twice ;)

~allie~

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Upcoming DVD releases

Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
We needed this released because...?

hey man, Police Academy 4, Citizens on Patrol fuckin' rules!!

yama yama yama yama yama (Bubba Smith:D )

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Truth
Feb 10
Party Monster
Battle Star Galattica: The Complete Series

Aren't these ones already out? I could have sworn I saw them on the shelves a while ago.

maddog

TRIBE Member
I just grabbed the scarface anniversary double disc and the second dics got all kinds of great interviews with pacino etc.......

jewanna

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
don't forget that Dilbert Season 1&2 was just released last week.

really? yay

i thought it was only available in the uk

if i buy it i will have to watch it alone :(
poor dilbert

The Truth

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Upcoming DVD releases

Originally posted by Balzz
:eek: Details!

Jeff Mills-The Exhibitionist

1) Axis Mix. (45min) A selection of music taken from the Axis record label, mixed by Jeff Mills. Multi-Angle Feature.

2) Purpose Maker Mix. (45mins) A selection of music taken from the Purpose Maker/Axis record label, mixed by Jeff Mills. All compositions by Jeff Mills. Special guest performance by Random Noise Generation courtesy of 430 West Records.

3) Tomorrow Mix.(45 Mins) A selection of music taken from the Tomorrow/Axis record label, mixed by Jeff Mills. All compositions by Jeff Mills. Visual taken from AX-009 E/F Medium LP/Jeff Mills. Experimental Dancer: Pierre Lockett.

4) Exhibitionist Mix (45min) A mix of music from the world's finest electronic music artists. (extended version of this mix is featured on the Exhibitionist CD.

5) Jeff Mills interview. (30 mins)An in-depth interview where Jeff Mills explains the creation of Axis, his ideas and his vision This interveiw has French, Spanish, Italian and German subtitles.

6) Random Noise Generation interview (10 mins) Random Noise Generation explain their participation in the Exhibitionist project and their association with Jeff Mills and the Detroit techno scene.

7) Making of the Exhibitionist (5mins) Behind the scenes footage of the Exhibitionist photo shoot in Barcelona, Spain. As far as we are aware, this is the first DVD of its kind in the techno genre, and is the ultimate for anyone with an interest in techno music and DJing.