• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Upcoming Coldplay concerts...

scott

TRIBE Member
I've been on Craigslist for the past little while looking for a pair. I know I waited waaaay too long and I understand it's a hot ticket but $150/ticket is pricey.

Anyone seen them before? Was it worth it???

Caz

TRIBE Member
its not worth it.
I can appreciate them but the hype is just too much to make it worth seeing them. $150 you said yourself. And for that 150 you get to watch the ant on a little tiny piano while getting pushed by some brit-hip with a hardon for cropped hair.
Let the excitment for them calm down a bit and I guarentee it will be easier/cheaper to see them. PPL are frantic right now cause they are "going on hiatus" for a while.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
caz said:
Let the excitment for them calm down a bit and I guarentee it will be easier/cheaper to see them. PPL are frantic right now cause they are "going on hiatus" for a while.
It was as hard/expensive to get tickets to their last few Toronto shows as well. If anything, coming back from a hiatus will mean people are eager to see them again.

I've seen them twice and I think they're great live but not $150 great.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
Worth every penny. Enjoy the show if you get tickets. And $150 may or may not be excessive depending on where the seats are located.

Secondly, this quote makes no sense at all:

caz said:
its not worth it. I can appreciate them but the hype is just too much to make it worth seeing them.
Who cares about the "hype?" How does hype determine or quantify something's "worth?" If you enjoy the band and are willing to pay up for tickets, then it's worth it. Hype or not. Face value of the tickets is reflective of the demand, clearly thousands of people each night think it's worth it no?

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
I've seen them 3 times and am seeing them again. They are solid live.

I wouldn't pay $150, but that is just me.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders