• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

UofT Dental Plan Refund

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Ha. This year I got a tuition scholarship. And I have benefits already.
So their logic was that instead of giving that refund back to my rewarder, they gave it back to me in cash!!! Suckers.

tayo

TRIBE Member
Unfortunately you have to request your refund on the SAC website sometime in the first 6 weeks of school :(

Oh well, now you know for next year! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

trinitydub

TRIBE Member
yes, her legal name is alexandra mcfabulous artful-dodger. yes, she changed it to that on her 18th birthday.

her reasoning was 'my last name is long and polish and no one knows how to pronounce it or spell it'

i laughed my ass off

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by trinitydub
yes, her legal name is alexandra mcfabulous artful-dodger. yes, she changed it to that on her 18th birthday.

her reasoning was 'my last name is long and polish and no one knows how to pronounce it or spell it'

i laughed my ass off

*LOL* so it's true... i thought it was just a legend!! hahaha

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spiritual_Thang
ummm....

now for something completely different

how do i get this cash back refund??
do i go to my college, and ask for a dental plan refund?

how fast can i get this money?
im broke as a joke

I think you can only opt out at the beginning of the semester. If I'm not mistaken, you do it through ROSI (there's a button there or something).

It's not exactly tonnes of money... less than a hundred I think... It's saved me several thousand in dentist fees over the years, so keeping it's worth a lot more to me.

Anyhow go check the sac website. www.sac.utoronto.ca or something.

Special K

TRIBE Member
faaaaaaaawk

i totally forgot about this...

i got a hundred and something $$$ last year

i could have really used an extra $200 in my pocket now too...

DOH!

:(

Originally posted by trinitydub

i laughed my ass off

alexandra mcfucking knobbo would have been more appropriate it seems.