• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

UofT Dental Plan Refund

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: p.s.

yo man, I wasn't trying to be funny.

but yea, my humour sucks.

thanks for breaking the news.

tayo

TRIBE Member
Men are so confrontational. You know if you just sat down together and talked about your feelings for a bit, I'm sure you could have a nice chuckle about this whole thing tomorrow.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
no worries this guy just likes to pick on me, 'cause he has nothing better to do (literally) when on tribe.... so he looks for the opportunity.

IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

Well fuckhead let's talk about feelings shall we?

You are desperate for any kind of response from anyone else, even if it is negative, cause it sure beats being ignored.

You rarely offer any insight to anything at hand.

You flip flop on a topic like a fucking carp out of water and will bend your opinion like a wet noodle if you get any response to the opposite of yours. You'll take a stand on something about as often as Stephen Hawking will take a stand out of his wheelchair.

You often have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and 9 times out of 10 miss the point.

Enough people on tribe have shown you hostility, and commented that whatever you say makes about as much sense as giving a bicycle to a fish.

So all in all, I feel you are fucking pathetic, and enough threads have shown that I'm not the only one.

Tayo - I'm still not laughing. Am I doing something wrong?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
Well fuckhead let's talk about feelings shall we?

You are desperate for any kind of response from anyone else, even if it is negative, cause it sure beats being ignored.

You rarely offer any insight to anything at hand.

You flip flop on a topic like a fucking carp out of water and will bend your opinion like a wet noodle if you get any response to the opposite of yours. You'll take a stand on something about as often as Stephen Hawking will take a stand out of his wheelchair.

You often have no clue what the fuck you're talking about and 9 times out of 10 miss the point.

Enough people on tribe have shown you hostility, and commented that whatever you say makes about as much sense as giving a bicycle to a fish.

So all in all, I feel you are fucking pathetic, and enough threads have shown that I'm not the only one.

Tayo - I'm still not laughing. Am I doing something wrong?

blah blah blah blah.....

yea you had a bad day.

Originally posted by tayo
*reflects on some great vagina moments*

*CUE FLASHBACK SEQUENCE*

There are some days where I don't feel fresh mom. It's like the opening to The Shining, where the elevator door opens and all this blood comes flooding out..

Re: Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

Originally posted by chipotle
blah blah blah blah.....

yea you had a bad day.

Spot on as usual captain snowpants. You're like what, 0 and a million with your conclusions?

It's really sad when you get dissed online here and then you feel compelled to walk past a person and hover around them incessantly when you see them at a party. The creepy factor that you emit just skyrockets in person

Save your analysis for your stalker group sessions, okay? At least they have to listen to your bullshit.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

It's really sad when you get dissed online here and then you feel compelled to walk past a person and hover around them incessantly when you see them at a party.

I dunno what you are talking about... If I see you at a party, I don't care.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

Save your analysis for your stalker group sessions, okay? At least they have to listen to your bullshit.

LOL

you are pathetic. how the fvck do I get branded as a stalker??

I dunno anyone in this board other than very few people.

why would I want to do that?

Re: Re: Re: Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

Originally posted by chipotle
I dunno what you are talking about... If I see you at a party, I don't care.

I'm not talking about me. Anyone. Do you realize you come off about as charming as a dead cat?

Anyways, I'm sure your raging hard on for attention has been fufilled for today as usual, I've said my bit about your dumb ass.

Thank you drive through.

Spiritual_Thang

TRIBE Member
ummm....

now for something completely different

how do i get this cash back refund??
do i go to my college, and ask for a dental plan refund?

how fast can i get this money?
im broke as a joke

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: IMO IMO IMO IMO Captain Snowpants AKA Shitpole

I'm not talking about me. Anyone. Do you realize you come off about as charming as a dead cat?

Anyways, I'm sure your raging hard on for attention has been fufilled for today as usual, I've said my bit about your dumb ass.

Thank you drive through.

when was the last time you actually talked to me in person though?

no that I would want to.. but your accusations are based on what again?
me not being charming towards you?

or me being creepy even though the last time I talked to you was like, what?... probably 3 years ago at Breathe and I asked you about movies.

LOL

Last edited:

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
lenny1.gif