• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Unknown

JoshuaReid

TRIBE Member
Hi everyone,

So I have no idea if anyone has ever experienced this but i figured it would be worth a shot to see if someone has had this.

Lately I have gotten extreme pains in my stomach after eating. It happens about 1.5hrs to 2hrs after I eat. Lower abdomen. The pain lasts anywhere from 1-3 hrs. Ive went to the doctor and he suggested constipation due to where the pain was located. Mind you this doctor was 100% useless so I took what he said with stride. But i did try to do his 'lax' approach and suffice to say, it has not resolved the issue. The proble with this is that it isn't with all food. Ive had soup, no problems. Ive had a sandwhich, no problems. I had a tiny square of chocolate, problems. Ive been trying to be super picky with what i eat, playing it safe. But this isnt right. Ive never had anything like this and i can actually say im scared to stray from soup. Because if i tend to pick the wrong thing, the pain is absolutely brutal.

If anyone has any thoughts or experiences, i'd love to hear them. Christmas is coming around the corner and the thought of not being able to indulge in anything is really killing my spirits.

acheron

TRIBE Member
lol I am not a doctor, I would suggest you go see another doctor and get another opinion.

Could be anything from bad gas to a hernia.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
If the next doctor determines that it is constipation, do a session or two of colon hydrotherapy.

Please check this out soon, Josh.

Don't wait on it!!!

JoshuaReid

TRIBE Member
Probably should have mentioned i have a doctors appointment scheduled. Unfortunatley not until I return back from Christmas vacation though. Just wanted to see if anyone had something similar before.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
More details would help.

If it's an on-again, off-again cramping sensation, could be something simple as overactive peristalsis. Chocolate's one of those things that can activate the catch-all that is IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome If it's accompanied by diarrhea then that's most likely the culprit.

I treat digestive issues on the regular in my shiatsu practice. Main cause = stress. Reduce your stress and the symptoms will probably subside.

But yeah, get that 'ish checked out. And don't get colon hydrotherapy, please.

JoshuaReid

TRIBE Member
More details would help.

If it's an on-again, off-again cramping sensation, could be something simple as overactive peristalsis. Chocolate's one of those things that can activate the catch-all that is IBS: Irritable bowel syndrome If it's accompanied by diarrhea then that's most likely the culprit.

I treat digestive issues on the regular in my shiatsu practice. Main cause = stress. Reduce your stress and the symptoms will probably subside.

But yeah, get that 'ish checked out. And don't get colon hydrotherapy, please.
Details:

I eat something "wrong" we will say. After about an hour to an hour and a half, in my lower abdomen, right below my belly button down to my pelvic region, on both left and right sides it feels like, i get a continous cramp like pain. It does not let up. It is a consistent pain. Laying on my side can sometimes alleviate some of the pain but overall, very consistent. After a while (usually an hour and a half to 3) it starts to subside a bit slowly then gone. It certainly feels like it has soething to do with digestive system. I have been having regular bowel movements so im 99% sure that ive ruled out the idea of constipation. When it doesnt hurt, i still feel a bit of the dull 'bloat' for lack of a better term in the lower area. When i push on the stomach area, it is sensitive but not a sharp pain by any means.

erika

TRIBE Member
Definitely nothing so radical as colon hydrotherapy until your doctor's appointment!

Drink lots of water, and maybe consider a digestive enzyme.