• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Universty of Western = beautiful girls

Poot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
I am sitting in Wallberg 216 right now, that's UofT engineering Vinder... so I know how much it sucks... it sucks huge... i just looked around the room and there's not 1 girl I'm even attracted to (let alone good looking) :(
Ah, we can't ALL be sunshine girls, marcin ;)

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ian
It is true. Combined English/Philosphy 4 year honours program '91-'95. I was at King's College, but had a lot of courses on main campus (where a lot of the hot girls were to keep this on topic).
I went to King's, but way after your time. :p

deevah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
i went to Queen's and was regularely awed by the unattractiveness of sooooo many of the people there.

just completely awed.

oh, and depressed.
i think this just needs to be repeated one more time - fuck they should have stated that in MacLean's University issue

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Interesting, I did a year in philosophy too (main campus) but way after you...although I imagine we had a lot of the same pot smoking, logic formulating professors.
We likely did. I mostly switched to English for the last few years. Those 3rd and 4th year philosophy courses were so abstract it was killing me. I did some feminist philosophy courses as well which were very cool (kind of ironic considering the thread topic).

OTIS

TRIBE Member
The IR related programs at UofT have a disgusting amount of hot women in them. Even the TA's have nice T&A's.

How am I ever gonna get through this year.

They say however that froshies gain an average of 15 pounds by X-Mas. Maybe that'll help my eyes with becoming more focused on books than boobs.

Saffron

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
I went to King's, but way after your time. :p
I dated a guy who was taking poly sci at Kings. He has Smegma. Boys at western are grose.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed there are some hot boys who go to Dalhousie.

Gugs

TRIBE Member
<-- Went to UWO for 4 years and totally agree, the amount of gorgeous women there was just ridiculous

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
The IR related programs at UofT have a disgusting amount of hot women in them. Even the TA's have nice T&A's.

How am I ever gonna get through this year.

They say however that froshies gain an average of 15 pounds by X-Mas. Maybe that'll help my eyes with becoming more focused on books than boobs.
I am planning on doing a masters in IR so Ill be quids in! YEAH! Im Rick James bitch, show me you titties!

lok

TRIBE Member
I dunno, I am finding way more eye candy in Psych and Bioethics than I was in Biotech. This is not surprising, however. And just yesterday I was walking by the north field on Harbord when a UoT rugby team was practicing. Next thing I know I walk right into this girl because clearly my vision was occupied. hot damn

AlyG

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
And just yesterday I was walking by the north field on Harbord when a UoT rugby team was practicing.
Yum. I love the rugby players/footy-heads. The Western team when I was at school was verrrrrry nice too. I loved watching them play on sunny afternoons.

<---Heading down Saturday for some Barneys homecoming-people-watching. :D

Alita

TRIBE Member
There are tons of hot chicks at UofT. Sometimes I wonder if they even go the school though, because NONE of them are in any of the classes I have taken. even soc100 was meh.

Anyway I'm conviced all the hot guys are grad students though - but wow they are so hot. Brains + frumpled grad student = SO HAWT *sigh*

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AlyG
Yum. I love the rugby players/
u knew the rugby guys ?? I knew some rugby guys;) when were u there? I didnt know you went there too!!?? Holy crap, no wonder your so damn cool!!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
. And just yesterday I was walking by the north field on Harbord when a UoT rugby team was practicing. occupied. hot damn

Hahaha I saw this spectace. Well not you, but the 1/2 nekkid boys. Oh my.

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Alita
Hahaha I saw this spectace. Well not you, but the 1/2 nekkid boys. Oh my.
Rugby is hot because its got the best of beef AND lithe bodies, the guys are typically real gritty and genuinely tough. Jesus, did they really need to be half naked with the pads?