• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Universty of Western = beautiful girls

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
his hand looks like a penis if you stand 4 feet back from the computer and look at it from the left.
Bwahahahahahaha.

I wonder how many people just tried that.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
York does have a lot of good looking women... that is true. Just the sheer size of the studen population can back up such a fact.

the mall or the main cafeteria or outside the commons in a nice day.
althought the student population can be quite cliquey and sometimes, ethnically cliquey like highschool... which is kind of retarded at that stage.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
GO TEAM WESTERN!!!

Fuck I'd give anything to go back to those years, that was the best shit for sure!!!;)

I miss the 420 treks thru the forest behind saugeen!!!
When I walk thru U of T and walk by all the frat houses in my area, all I can think is Holy fuck you people are lame, noone ever seems to be partying!

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
York does have a lot of good looking women... that is true. Just the sheer size of the studen population can back up such a fact.

The sheer size of UofT doesn't.

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
ian I didn't know you went to western!
It is true. Combined English/Philosphy 4 year honours program '91-'95. I was at King's College, but had a lot of courses on main campus (where a lot of the hot girls were to keep this on topic).

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Interesting, I did a year in philosophy too (main campus) but way after you...although I imagine we had a lot of the same pot smoking, logic formulating professors.

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Libradragon
i don't believe KA was there.

I think Ev is talking about Acacia.
ah fuck me for not reading through the whole thread.

JEMZ everytime i think of Western I think of you, my heidy-ho.

:(

I do miss Saugeen.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
as a side note.. UofT has the highest percentage of ugly people.. seriously, it depresses me.. and it also means all the hot girls have unmanagable egos :(
No waterloo has that statistic.

The worlds largest math faculty ( according to some math dorks i knew) and a massive Comp Sci programme.

remember all those computer nerds and fat math guys in high school they all went to waterloo after!

That i was in environmental studies did not help ethier. It had the general waterloo look with a over tone of smelly hippy added to it.

There was about 4 cute girls in my whole faculty and each had about 15 guys waiting.

but...... i got to spend a year in europe because of my programme so eh

Fidelity

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
hey swilly I think you should badmouth waterloo more
ha ha, seriously.

I've saw plenty of cuties at UW when I went there. You know some people can be attractive AND be in math/science based courses. It's amazing!

marcinm

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
u of t engineering. ha, hopeless. i dare any of you to have it worse than i did.
I am sitting in Wallberg 216 right now, that's UofT engineering Vinder... so I know how much it sucks... it sucks huge... i just looked around the room and there's not 1 girl I'm even attracted to (let alone good looking) :(

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
I am sitting in Wallberg 216 right now, that's UofT engineering Vinder... so I know how much it sucks... it sucks huge... i just looked around the room and there's not 1 girl I'm even attracted to (let alone good looking) :(
are you in engineering, or just working in an engineering bldg?

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lok
That may be true, but if you goto a variety of residence parties, the sample is VERY different.
i shall have to go deep into my UofT memory vault to remember some of these

the Hart House pub nights in the summer were pretty good too i recall now