• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Universty of Western = beautiful girls

swilly

TRIBE Member
I went to University of Western Ontario today for a international job fair thing.

I could not get over how many attractive girls there are there. I knew that U of W was a bit rough on the lack of attractive people but i didint realize it was THAT rough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had i done a similar trip back in first year i would of transfered right away.

Fucking hell who ever went to Western I am envious of You.

but.... post grad regrets are not worth much so ehh

swilly

:D

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by poker face
But if you are not in a frat you don't have a chance in hell fucking any of them.
oh well then

just need to find girls who find geographers "Sexy"

there must be some somewhere.

swilly

Tins

TRIBE Member
Finally some UWO appreciation!
I went there and loved it...
We are not the snobby annoying school everyone makes it out to be!
But they do know how to party... that rumor is true!

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tins
ya i had applied back in the day but as my family is not affluent i figured it might be a bit rough. As it is known for being the rich kid school.

oh well i could of went to Carleton

swilly

saskboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tins
I girl I went to high school with said she saw a chick pull a train in one of the dorms. But that was a long time ago.

I hope they're still upholding the traditions.

Last edited:

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by swilly
ya i had applied back in the day but as my family is not affluent i figured it might be a bit rough. As it is known for being the rich kid school.

swilly

sounds like you didn't went anywhere. ;)

poker face

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sentence
yessir.. [PM] btw, the stud will be by the shop tommorrow. (playing hamilton saturday so save me some hard stuff) [/PM]
If you can stop by on friday, if not there is still a shit load there.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I've visited UWO before, forsheez beautiful people, but overall I still think Mcgill had the hottest people, guys and girls.

Ah, montreal. Lived there three years and I still miss it.

~allie~

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
western does have some hot ladies, however more then anyhting I find they have lots of ugly chicks that think they're hot and dress like slutty whores.. not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Hottest women in Ontario are at York... however, they're all stuck up and think they're supermodels.

but ya.. neither of them touch montreal schools... even the ugly ladies look alright!

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly

swilly
Let me put some rumors to rest:

1) You don't have to be rich. Myself and all of my roomates grew up in Scarborough. I have always been middle class but my roomies came from more humble beginnings and we tore that school a new hole.

2) You don't have to be in a frat to get laid by a sorority girl(s).

3) If you're not blonde, it's OKAY!!!!

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
western does have some hot ladies, however more then anyhting I find they have lots of ugly chicks that think they're hot and dress like slutty whores.. not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

Hottest women in Ontario are at York... however, they're all stuck up and think they're supermodels!
ev, i hear what you're saying about a lot of western girls dressing like skanks and flopping all over the place

BUT

you've gotta be the only person who thinks York has got the hottest girls in ontario.

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
ev, i hear what you're saying about a lot of western girls dressing like skanks and flopping all over the place

BUT

you've gotta be the only person who thinks York has got the hottest girls in ontario.
York has some of the hottest girls in Ontario, but yes, bad rep. BAD rep.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Spinsah

BUT

spend some time on the campus.. trust me man!
I used to do a tonne of on campus promo for all the clubs I've worked for.. I've spent full days walking around at pretyt much every school in the GTA. York has got soooo many smoking chicks... but again they're all stuck up and just plain stupid. I'll take decent looking western girls over them almost any day. ;)

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Rude1_247
I think I saw one at the UCC the other day.... could have been a hippy dude though. Never can tell....
just check for balls next time.

edit: UoT has the brainy chicks, which I think is super hot.