• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

unf unf, *tweak* *tweak*

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I thought this was about leg humping and nipple tweaking.

Instead is some caffiene fueled power rant.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
"I thought we were out of coffee??"

"I found some more, it's in the orange container.. "

"you fool! that's decaf!"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i too thought this thread was about nipples.... sigh... anyway i don't know how to use my coffee maker. I inherited it from a friend who took off to Australia. I've never had a coffee maker before. I don't even know what filters to buy. Until i figure if out i will be a slave to Starbucks....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
Playing CS too late with me? :p
No, CS was early ;) My mom was supposed to come in early last night, but er flights got cancelled and she never really made it home untill like 1 am, then we stayed up for a couple hours chatting.. Im running on very little sleep, and the concept of waking up before noon still freaks me out.

P.S. Consider your ass pwn3d later ;)

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Come on you're currently ranked somewhere about 2000 on that server, I'm reaching the Top100 ;)

pWn that :p

pr0nstar :D

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I just need to get back in the swing of things. Funnily enough, ToRX was on my favorites list when I was playing before, but I never bothered going for rank there.

If you ever played at Lethal Dosage or Blood Dumpster I used to be top15 ;)

Gimmie an autosnipe on aztec and its ovah :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
LOL, Well I play on that server at Frank server most of the time.

Good players and good pings.

I love ToRX, I get like a 1 Ping at times. So many people ask me where I am and how do I get a 1 Ping .. lol

pr0nstar

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
I hate the Frank server.. Admins are losers... and they switch maps at the most annoying times, and usually to something rediculous like iceworld.

P.S. This is obviously a hijack. This thread is now about Counter-Strike