• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Unemployment

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
And so begins my first day of unemployment. Whole pile of money comming my way, two nice letters of reference, 2 montyhs of benifits. Time in leu and vacation, perfromance bonus for last year.

My god I can take the rest of the year off and its only Jan...

I couldn't have dreamed of it being this good, now to order some pot and drink my first beer as a free man!!!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Nah I have a comedy routine to finish, a play to finish and a TV show I've been working on.

That and two contracts to finish off.

(my god how was I going to get it all done...)

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Congrats! And welcome to the club (except I got fucked on everything from the bonus to severance....)

On the other hand, I am fighting for my human rights, since I was canned because of my mental disability.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Congrats! And welcome to the club (except I got fucked on everything from the bonus to severance....)

On the other hand, I am fighting for my human rights, since I was canned because of my mental disability.
Hey man if you need anyone to testify towards your level of insanity I'm here for U!!!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
It was the funniest thing, the person getting rid of me was happy to get rid of me, andf I couldn't stop smiling because I was planning to quit anyway.

Thus instead of getting nothing I get everything, its like striking gold by complete accident

tablist

TRIBE Member
Dude, I'm super jealous. I wish I could spend the year doing nothing but having fun and playing records, but NOOOOOO! I've gotta have responsibilites and shit.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

chooch

TRIBE Member
congrats jeff.

enjoy the time and money..not many are able to get this at this time of their lives...whilst they are young...!

Casper

TRIBE Member
if you ski or snowboard, i would suggest moving out west. did it last season best 4 months of my life,
peace

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I already have a chalet arranged up at blue in two weeks, I just ordered some pot (30 minutes) and Fight Club is being played.

The world is my oyster

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Ditto Much
And so begins my first day of unemployment. Whole pile of money comming my way, two nice letters of reference, 2 montyhs of benifits. Time in leu and vacation, perfromance bonus for last year.

My god I can take the rest of the year off and its only Jan...

I couldn't have dreamed of it being this good, now to order some pot and drink my first beer as a free man!!!!
Woooah, hold on... WTF?
When did THAT happen? :(

mingster

TRIBE Member
I already have a chalet arranged up at blue in two weeks, I just ordered some pot (30 minutes) and Fight Club is being played.

The world is my oyster

well la dee da.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
Ditto, when is the party?
Depends on if you care about the mess in my apartment. Right now its pretty messy in hear, but the pot just arrived and there is a 6 no no a 5 pack in the fridge.

Everyday is a party for the next month!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
This new life is going to require a lot less wearing of pants. Just like retirement.

jeremy -good job- jive
My pants came off within 5 minutes of getting home. Heres to 72 hours of personal nudity

(hope my roommate won't mind)

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
My pants came off within 5 minutes of getting home. Heres to 72 hours of personal nudity

(hope my roommate won't mind)
5 minutes? Thats a slow day.

jeremy -jealous as fuck- jive

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
i got fucked for unemployment too...i was like 10 hours shy of qualifying for it...

all i could think about was "if i didn't call in sick for just 2 shifts!"

S.

Moe

TRIBE Member
if you get fired do you qualify for unemployment??

I wouldn't mind sitting at home in my undies for the next couple of months.... it would be sweet