• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Underworld coming to a North American city near you

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
ok, let me rephrase that...
seems a promoter has put in a bid to have Underworld play here in Toronto.
nothing signed yet, but at least now i know there's faint hope in seeing them here in 2008.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
atbell said:
is there any reasong why they aren't interested in playing Toronto?
they hardly broke even last time here.
costs quite a bit to bring everything here, just to play a space as big as Kool Haus.
i heard Rick has relatives here...and they played Dirty Epic here in 2002, something they hadn't touched live here in a real long time.
so they do like playing here.
i'm glad they didn''t sign up for Vfest...much rather see UW in their own environment.
they are playing 2 Festivals , Baltimore and New Jersey, in August, so if its gonna happen, prolly be in August.

sweetdaddy

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
they hardly broke even last time here.
costs quite a bit to bring everything here, just to play a space as big as Kool Haus.
i heard Rick has relatives here...and they played Dirty Epic here in 2002, something they hadn't touched live here in a real long time.
so they do like playing here.
i'm glad they didn''t sign up for Vfest...much rather see UW in their own environment.
they are playing 2 Festivals , Baltimore and New Jersey, in August, so if its gonna happen, prolly be in August.

im sure they could sell out RICOH colliseum. no?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders