• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Underworld coming to a North American city near you

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
tracklisting for new unnamed album...
1) Scribble
2) Always Loved a Film
3) 5 pts.
4) Rhino House
5) Burt and the Four Obtangles
6) Improv #3
7) Underneath the Radar 2006
8) Electric Avenue (THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A COVER!??!?!???)
9) All Aboard the Ambient Express
10) Bonus Track!! YEAH!!

It's going to be released 2/24/07! Mark yur calendars! Featuring the return of Darren Emerson and a cameo by Adam Ant! Wow!! Followed immedieately by a 61-stop North American tour!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

possibledj

TRIBE Promoter
the only underworld I'd go see these days are there guys:
B00004YBZ3.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
awesome

their kool haus show like 5 years ago, still ranks as one of THE BEST concerts I've ever been to!

vinder

TRIBE Member
ev said:
awesome

their kool haus show like 5 years ago, still ranks as one of THE BEST concerts I've ever been to!
oct 2002, prolly one of the best shows i've ever been to as well

can't wait for next year!

atbell

TRIBE Member
Summer of 2000 in the west end of London, it was amazing!!

Now if someone can convince them that Vancouver is the place to play next year I'll be set.

CUZO

TRIBE Member
Some people want to go the Effiel Tower and Pyramid of Giza, mine is to see Underworld finally.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Bernnie Federko said:
Excellent. Daft Punk and Underworld are going to hit the road. 2007 could be a good year for shows...
my $'s on the Chemies' coming too.
an excellent year.

p.s. - RIP King Kong Bundy.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
my $'s on the Chemies' coming too.
an excellent year.

p.s. - RIP King Kong Bundy.

KKB still wrestles in high school gyms throughout the US. alive and well, albeit significantly slimmer.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
stargurl* said:
Don't cross your fingers, folks... the post that ndrwrld copy/pasted here from another forum was a joke.
cruel cruel jokes them dirts do.

Last edited:

technowelt

TRIBE Member
stargurl* said:
Don't cross your fingers, folks... the post that ndrwrld copy/pasted here from another forum was a joke.

Yeah, 61 shows seems a little too many. That would be about every state and province.

mushroom

TRIBE Member
ev said:
awesome

Yes Yes Yes!!!!! That was one of my first experiences with mushrooms, it was truly one of the best shows and experiences I have ever had. I made myself a peanut butter & mushroom sandwich and danced lights out all night!!

If this is a joke and they aren't coming back with Emerson, then that sucks the big one!

mushroom

TRIBE Member
ndrwrld said:
Emerson isnt with Underworld anymore.
but Pricey' fills his shoes just fine.;)

Yeah I know, but didn't you state at the beginning of the post that Emerson was returning to the group?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
stargurl* said:
my initial post was taken from Underworlds forum, and was started by someone on there who just wanted to get a rise out of people.
and i fell for it...silly me.

only truth is that they'll be here in 2007, and a new album as well....i hope.