• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

underwear

Stop Bill C-10

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
haha..that's a little disturbing...to bad it's not a hot women then you would not be bitchin....

I hope it's boxer shorts at least....

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
First things first ... yes I'm all about boxers ... and I have been since 6th grade
Second ... I could be a sexy woman if you wanted me to ...
Gotta spread the cheddar around

stu

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
i'm sad to say that i'm THAT same roomate...never thought it was frowned upon...I hate wearing pants around the house because the bottoms rub against the ground

seeker

TRIBE Member
just boxers = comfortable. it's important to be comfortable.

on a side note: the girlfriend of a room mate that i used to have would wander around our apartment in her girlie briefs and t-shirt. i didn't need to see that. girls can wear boxers too. put some on.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
hell, I walk around naked all the time, sometimes with just socks on... sometimes with just one sock.

so shoot me. it's a comfort thing.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
I'm all about walking around the apartment naked or half dressed. If you cant be comfortable in the comfort of your own home where CAN you be comfortable? ;)

~allie~

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
theres a no clothes rule in my apt. its cooler, comfortabler (haha, i just made up a word :) ) and makes for fun touching games.

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
i kinda enjoy just wearing shorts around....whenever i come back to the apartment everything gets peeled off and just the shorts come on...and thats about that

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclipze
i kinda enjoy just wearing shorts around....whenever i come back to the apartment everything gets peeled off and just the shorts come on...and thats about that

just please dont do it when u come home Ian :p