• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Under Appreciated Tribe Comedians

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
This is for the people that you find funny but never get the "bwuuuahahaha"'s after their posts from other Tribers. This is not for the mr. talls (that guy is an LOL millionaire).

I'll go first:

Cheap Ego

JOSHB

these two regularly crack me up but their posts seem to not get the real accolades - the quote followed by recognition of hilarity delivered.

So, who do you think?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
^^^
ok fine be an asshat, ima eat some samiches.
if you read the "Words That Can Fuck Right Off" thread and posted that you're hilarious, for real. If not, you're everything I dislike about Tribe. :p

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I think it's safe to call any one liner that's as subtle is as it is witty, a mr. tallism. And though he does get the buaha's, the LOLs..maybe even the odd spitjuicemonitor.. probably the funniest thing about his comments are how so many seem to fly under the radar.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
I still think the old JIB is the funniest guy on Tribe, but everyone knows that so that doesn't really apply to this thread.

Stan is funny, as is the thread starter, bumbaclat. Michlerish is funny if you know her and get get her sense of humour.

starrshyne

TRIBE Member
knowing monsieur flashy in person, he is just as hilarious in real life as he is on Tribe...not that he needed those props, or anything...

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
AdRiAn!!

It's always A-material!

"Tastes like... SUMPIN..."

Man, I can't believe there was a time when I didn't know what a pickled onion was.

-jM
A&D

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Soulster said:
he's fuckin hilarious. but he gets props all the time. that's an obvious one. :)
Doh, guess I need to need to read tribe more because I don't see the props. But I suppose he's also pretty obvious as well. :eek:

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Cheap Ego said:
I think it's safe to call any one liner that's as subtle is as it is witty, a mr. tallism. And though he does get the buaha's, the LOLs..maybe even the odd spitjuicemonitor.. probably the funniest thing about his comments are how so many seem to fly under the radar.
seconded

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders