• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

UMBRA Sale!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
They're giving the shit away. A friend of mine does design at Umbra, he told me that last year the crowd was so intense that people were fighting, stealing each others' buggies, etc. Someone stole a buggy, without realizing that there was a baby in it !

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Nope. All the good stuff is being trashed and discarded around the perimeter.

Trust me, I'm an Umbra veteran.

And Allie, it's at the Ex.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
It's a mad house at this sale. I used to get passes to the advance sale, otherwise you wouldn't catch me anywhere close to this. Christmas shopping at its finest.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
WISH ME LUCK.

I'm bringing that ball and chain thing that Gogo had in Kill Bill. So no one better fuck with me.

The first year, I spent 3 hours looking for frames only to get them stolen before checkout.

WATCH OUT YUPPIE FUCKERS. Sunny's back in Shoppingville.

vox

TRIBE Member
are you trying to be insulting?

have you never bought anything in your life?

and do you realize that that footage of lemmings has been discredited scientifically for a long time now?

labRat

TRIBE Member
my sister is s'posed to be going to this tomorrow morning. i may join her, but she's planning on leaving at 8am - i can't get up that early on a sunday.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
I haven't been in a few years, but ya, when I went, there were BIG lineups. Not to mention the lineups at the cash. Not my idea of a good time, even if the deals are good.

labRat

TRIBE Member
hrm. i can't stand stupid housewives and their need to be martha stewart - especially if they're pushy and bitchy and coniving.

fukit.

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
It's a free for all at this event. People almost fighting over pictures frames, etc. And you can't set anything down otherwise it's gone.

fishbulb

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox

and do you realize that that footage of lemmings has been discredited scientifically for a long time now?
True, the scientists concluded that the lemmings indeed did not run off of cliffs but rather they would claw out each others eyes in a battle over soft, fluffy moss for their homes.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
They're giving the shit away. A friend of mine does design at Umbra, he told me that last year the crowd was so intense that people were fighting, stealing each others' buggies, etc. Someone stole a buggy, without realizing that there was a baby in it !
I don't have patience for that shit. Going to winners during Christmas time is bad enough.

No photo frame is worth that aggrevation!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
No lineups to get in.

And there were plenty of cashiers. I only waited about 2 minutes.

I spent a total of $72 (5% discount if you pay cash).

I got:
candle holders.
2 red Garbino cans.
3 silver frames that are so nice.
2 wooden frames.
1 black frame.
2 really beautiful heavy loft frames.
a really neat laundry bag.
1 really beautiful silver and dark wood frame.

Almost bought a heavy glass fruit bowl that was incredibly stylish. As soon as I put it down, someone took it.

It was ALL about the discards at the perimeters.

TIP: go to the returns boxes closer to the cashier as well.

Best shopping trip ever!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories