• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ultra Music Festival

Global Vision

Ultra Music Festival Seeks Serious Promoters

Ultra Music Festival is the largest dance festival of its kind in North America. Ultra takes place downtown Miami during the Winter Music Conference and this year we anticipate over 50 000 party people from all over the globe. Ultra 6 will consist of 11 areas featuring over 200 of the worlds most sought after DJ's and Producers. The date of Ultra 6 is March 6'th, 2004.

We are looking for serious people throughout canada to join the Ultra family. We will be printing over 600 000 fliers this year and will be running a intense promotional campaign in Canada the US and South America. We are also sending out a mass email flyers for those of you with access to large email lists. If you are interested in helping with this massive effort please email me your details. There will be more information on Ultra 6 within the next couple of weeks.

For those of you who responded to our last thread. Thanks, We have not forgot about you and will be in contact very shortly.

Thank-you and we await your response.

Please contact the following email with the subject "Ultra Promo"

ultra@blueskyproductions.com

Much love and we look forward to working with you in the future,

Jimmy Lester

ultra@blueskyproductions.com

www.ultramusicfestival.us

Adam

TRIBE Member
LeafsSkate026.JPG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
For anybody that is truly interested, I would suggest that you contact the Ultra crew. They brought me down to Arizona to spin for their 4/20 party last year. Wikked cru, amazing party and they know how to get their shit done.

sam

TRIBE Member
I guess we should all direct our subsequent SPAM email complaints to the same email address, no?

-sam

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sam
I guess we should all direct our subsequent SPAM email complaints to the same email address, no?-sam

you could just ignore the thread. It might save you some brain power.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
What's the history on this group?

they throw big parties where you get to hear your favourite dj play a crappy 45 minute set with the sounds of _______ (insert genre you hate here) bleeding in from the next stage and ruining it for you. oh, and its also filthy, often rains and you are surrounded by the fucking dregs of society.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
the lineup is strong this year.
the fact they're not booking more gigs here in the next month shows Toronto sucks.
prove me wrong.

atbell

TRIBE Member
they throw big parties where you get to hear your favourite dj play a crappy 45 minute set with the sounds of _______ (insert genre you hate here) bleeding in from the next stage and ruining it for you. oh, and its also filthy, often rains and you are surrounded by the fucking dregs of society.

Sounds like a blast. Do you get to stay in those crapy off strip hotels too? That would round things out nicely.

g0nz0

TRIBE Member
heading down to deerfield beach that week. will hit up the VIRAM party on the 23rd since i cant make the toronto show.