1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ultimate Fighter Team Liddell vs Team Ortiz

Discussion in 'Sports' started by alexd, Mar 31, 2010.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Holy crap! There was more action in that opening show than the entire last season of the Ultimate Fighter! I predict either Afrodude of Green Hair Dude will win.

2. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

you miss hair, don't you ?

3. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

That guy's nose got straight up shattered.

4. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

funniest moment from episode one

Chuck responding to the guy who quit between rounds like a pussy:

Chuck: Quitting between rounds is like tapping from strikes. Oh wait a minute, Tito did that!!

that made me lol.

The guy with the crazy afro who won by high kick looked amazing. i pick him to win it all.

5. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

I've never seen someone's nose get so badly caved in like that. Hopefully UFC paid for his surgery to get that shit fixed... that was nasty!

6. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

I hope we see Sideshow Bob vs The Money Shot.

7. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

If the other fighters just stand in front of him like that idiot did, I could see him winning it all too.

8. joey

joey TRIBE Member

^^ yup
    learn form the first guy

i want either the canadian or the dude that is a restaurant manager to win..
    cause im both of them errrrrrr

9. alexd

Sideshow bob jamie yager was all hair and no balls. He caved and gave up after round 2. LOL.

10. mushroom

mushroom TRIBE Member

^^^
    I was a bit surprised, but then again most of those guys that like to yap a big game end up being the ones who bitch out.

11. KodiaK

KodiaK TRIBE Member

nick ring's totally flaming handlebar mustache is goddamn EPIC

now he just needs a leather harness and chaps and he's totally flaming leather twink.

12. redeyes

redeyes TRIBE Member

damn it, i picked Sideshow Bob to win the whole thing. he's an exciting fighter, if he got ktfo in the third round, Dana probably would have brought him back for the finale. now, that might not happen because of his "no mas" attitude.

13. StarvinMarvin

StarvinMarvin TRIBE Member

LOFL! theriously...

Jager HAHA I hated that dood I'm so glad he quit like a beeotch

14. alexd