• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ugly Athletes

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
OK
Before you get mad at me with your whole "beauty is skin deep" and blah blah blah remember that these dudes are being paid a lot of money to play games. As such, they can afford plastic surgery to correct natures' hiccup.
Thusly, here are some ugly grill-shots:

Michael Olowokandi - LAC

Sam Cassell - Bucks

Got more?

G

That first dude looks like someone is pulling celophane over his face.

Deus

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SlipperyPete:
OK
Before you get mad at me with your whole "beauty is skin deep" and blah blah blah remember that these dudes are being paid a lot of money to play games. As such, they can afford plastic surgery to correct natures' hiccup.
Thusly, here are some ugly grill-shots:

Michael Olowokandi - LAC

Sam Cassell - Bucks

Got more?
</font>
This is wrong. What's wrong with you?

jynx

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SlipperyPete:

Michael Olowokandi - LAC</font>
guy looks like he just smoked some of the best weed ever.

Deus

TRIBE Member
I read your disclaimer, but I still find it quite rude. What does it matter what they look like? Yes, I'm ugly, but I wouldn't like people making fun of me just because the way I look, even if I was a top athlete with a multi million dollar contract.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jynx:
guy looks like he just smoked some of the best weed ever.

</font>
haha...thats what i was thinkin! Gimme some of what he had...heh

~Lori

labRat

TRIBE Member

can she be any uglier? i mean seriously. look at the nose on her, and that arched anti-humpback posture of hers has got to go.

--craig

futronic

TRIBE Member
That's cuz Patrick Ewing is a gorilla, and climbs up the side of buildings to get to his hotel room. Well, at least that's what Chris Tucker says.

-- Jay aka Fut