1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

UFOs all over the world (as predicted?) 10-13-2010

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by DaPhatConductor, Oct 14, 2010.

1. DaPhatConductor

DaPhatConductor TRIBE Promoter

Aliens or not, this is AWESOME!

Aliens are 'revealing' themselves(? or something?)

...and then apparently there's this ex NORAD dude who predicted all of this (wtf?): Retired NORAD Officer Predicts Upcoming Worldwide UFO Display | Before It's News

"A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial craft to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Supposedly the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NYdaily article: Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy

Mystery shiny objects floating over Manhattan spark UFO frenzy

http://www.ufostalker.com/event/25860?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed

“Inexplicable disappearance of a village in the Qinling Mountains” truth blocked by military" - http://www.ufoxh.com/showtopic-5809.aspx

ohio [​IMG]

2. DaPhatConductor

3. DaPhatConductor

4. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I still can't get over the one from china last week that shut down the airport for a few hours.

amazing.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

take me take me!!!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  7. DaPhatConductor

8. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

i suppose every country visited will deny sending out any fighter jets to intercept.

9. Ho||yw0oD

Ho||yw0oD TRIBE Member

Frankly this sorta scares me. Stephen Hawking's robotic voice is right... when an advanced civilization finds an inferior one, they'll exploit the inferior group.

Fortunately, we are all likely to die before the "we only bring peace" pleasantries are done. Our great-great-grandchildren are fucked.

10. vench

vench TRIBE Promoter

*obligatory*

"They're heeeeere"

11. DaPhatConductor

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

ALIENSSSS!!!!!!

lol

12. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

This shit is strange.

Guess Toronto errr Canada is irrelevant in the interstellar galactic space as well.

13. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

14. Silverback92

Silverback92 TRIBE Member

15. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

Maybe the Overlords from "Childhood's End" are finally coming.

Lobo

16. JCrack

JCrack TRIBE Member

I like that there had been multi-national discussions within the last couple weeks about appointing a designated unilateral "Ambassador" who should be appointed. I mean, really "Take me to your leader." is fairly ambiguous is it not?

17. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

I suspect Viral Marketing for the next Roland Emmerich end-of-the world movies or something.

18. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

'Mysterious floating objects' in NYC were birthday balloons, not UFOs

'Mysterious floating objects' in NYC were birthday balloons, not UFOs

Students of a Westchester elementary school rubbished claims of UFO sightings, saying that they were just a bunch of balloons.

The students believe that the puzzling orbs floating over Chelsea were likely a bundle of balloons that escaped from an engagement party they held for their teacher.

"UFO? They're crazy - those are our balloons. To me it was the most automatic thing. But it's all over YouTube," the New York Daily News quoted Angela Freeman, head of the Milestone School in Mount Vernon, as saying.

A parent was bringing about 40 iridescent pearl balloons to the school for language arts teacher Andrea Craparo when the wind spent a bunch away.

"They looked big and they were all together, so it looked like one UFO," said fourth-grader Nia Foster, 9.

Awestruck onlookers began calling the NYPD and the FAA when mysterious flying objects appeared over Manhattan.

Also, helium-filled balloons tend to change shape at high altitudes as the gas expands - making them look abnormal from below, experts said.

19. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

^^^^
    DumbDumbDumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

[​IMG]

20. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Here's how he knew this was going to happen:

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence. ​

ahem

I guess the channeling wasn't quite tuned to the right frequency: helium balloons dont cut it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  21. DaPhatConductor

how do you know those weren't INTERSTELLAR ballons? huh?

can you PROVE it? lol

22. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

Gentlemen,

We have extremely large telescopes both on earth and in satellites orbiting the planet. They constantly stream information in the form of radio waves into computers which crunch out analysis for the slightest deviation or change. Flurries of underfunded graduate students look at the print offs for interpretations.

We will see aliens coming when they come.

Bunk! Bunk, I say!

23. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

We will see but will they tell the masses?

Lobo

24. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

the answer to the question of course, 42.

25. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

I like it