1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

UFO, I dunno?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by kyfe, Oct 7, 2010.

1. kyfe

kyfe TRIBE Member

2. BAd Luck

BAd Luck TRIBE Member

there are all sorts of Unidentified Fried Objects in china.

3. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

YES! Of course it is, they are here to stop us from ever going to Nuclear War.

"Daddy, teacher says every time a UFO is spotted a nuclear warhead loses it's wings"

"Why, that's right honey. That's right" < In best James Stewart impression. Which I'm wickedly sick at doing.

4. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

i want to know what the chinese military claim to be testing.

GIANT FLOATING SPOT LIGHT DISC FLYERS !!!!!

[jai]

5. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

You know truthfully in one of those pics it looks like the light is coming from the ground.

I'm not sure if you have heard of deal extreme, wicked sick website by the way no shipping charges and dirt cheap stuff. Anyhow it's in China and the sell crazy ass lights and lasers.

A friend of mine bought this crazy reflective light and we can shine it down most of the Esplanade. He also bought this laser that we pointed from another friends balcony by Church and Bloor and could hit the tall buildings downtown. We had to use binoculars to follow the red laser, which is clearly visible at night.

So yeah they make crazy gadgets over there including serious lights.

Check it out Dealextreme

6. glych t.anomaly

yeah i know a guy that ordered green pen laser that ws powerful enough to travel 30 km, if at a high enough altitude like a very tall balcony or the CN Tower.

but it also looks like in one of the stills there is separate light sources on the ' object ' the red and white in particular.

regardless i blame the chinese.

[jai]

7. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

The Chinese have perfected the flying Rice Roll Long Donut.

Be afraid.

8. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

you want light show!!

9. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

I dunno, at the 15 second mark it looks very UFO-y

10. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

They need a better name than UFO, there's so much flying shit that I have no idea what is.

11. Zorro

Zorro TRIBE Member

Yeah but at the 15.3 second mark you can clearly see a hand in a white sock.....

12. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

stupid aliens. get all the way to earth from who knows where, and they dont have landing gear on their crafts. rookies.

13. Hybrid

Hybrid TRIBE Member

Is it unidentified? Yes. Is it flying? Yes. Is it an object? Yes.

Is it Alien? Probably not. Most likely Military.

14. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

but isn't the simplest explanation the one where it's a spacraft piloted by aliens from light-years away??

15. glych t.anomaly

The RC Flying Saucer !

hours of fun making humans go WTF WAS THAT !!!!

[jai]

16. Beings

Beings TRIBE Member

guy, this was in China. It clearly was a Flying Wok.

17. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

If we go back to classic science literature, we learn that monsters come from space.

Examples include war of the worlds, plan nine from outer space, Cthulhu, The klingons.

We also know, via this board, that the chinese are monsters.

Ergo, the Chinese come from outer space.

18. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Compelling.

19. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Apparently there was UFO sightings in Toronto last night according to Kevin Frankish.

20. dabeats

dabeats TRIBE Member