• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ubuntu Edge - FOUNDER!

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
looks interesting, but 834k out of 32 Million and only 30 days to go.

hrrrmmmm
I started watching it this morning... It was @ ~ $14K. watch it yourself now.. It's probably well over a million now.

I basically had to install a plugin in my browser because I was too lazy to keep on refreshing the page from how fast it is updating right now.

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
It needs a million a day to make it... and it will do well over that for the next 2 weeks. When the period gets about half way, that's when it will get tight. As the promotions expire, so will the donations.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
See how it becomes a ubuntu desktop? I run that now so I'm used to it and I love it. It looks like they're demoing 12.04 LTS. If you don't use it, I'm telling you it's awesome.

I run windows for gaming and ubuntu for testing/dev. If they can jack a quad in there with the intended 4GB of memory and 128 GB of disk... that will be my next desktop.

AB

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
This just smashed the last record of 1.6 million being raised for a project like this. This one... was just done in a little over one day ;-)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Blysspluss

TRIBE Member
M'eh. Not moved to spend my dollars.

My samsung galaxy note 2 does the whole expanded "desktop" experience. I rarely use it.

I use a desktop for the desktop experience.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders