• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

U2 on Conan O'Brien Tonight for the Whole Show!

Resolver

TRIBE Member
The band will be performing 3 songs and maybe be involved in some comedy skits. Check it out at 12:35am!

Res

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basketballjones
yay....will bono tell us how horrible we are if we dont send all our money to africa and forgive them their debts???
Pardon me, but I believe you have a serious case of the Downs.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Damn, wish that I could be in the Big Apple for the 5 U2 shows at Madison Square Garden this week. The Conan O'Brien show just gave me flashbacks of last month's amazing concerts at the ACC. They were just AWESOME!!!

The Irish boys just love NYC...the first leg of the tour they already played one show and now they are doing 5 more shows this week. In November they are coming back to New York and doing fucken 2 more shows...Wow, fucken 8 shows in NYC for this Vertigo Tour. I hope NYC knows just how bloody lucky they are.

Hopefully, all the subway terror threats in NYC are all just a bunch of BOGUS hype and everything's just fine. ;)

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
lol, Conan isn't in L.A.

Anyways...saw the end of the show...even thought I don't really like U2, I enjoyed it. That's a huge thing to happen for Late Night.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
It's the first time in the show's history to have musical guests for the whole hour. They should do it more often!:cool:

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
my bad.
altho ive never really watched late night talk shows ( since Carson quit ), i really didnt know Conan was basd in New york.
oopsie.