• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

U2 in Brazil: Bono's Hair Crisis

zoo

TRIBE Member
My cousin is doing some work in Brazil, and is staying at the same hotel that U2 is staying at. Somehow this letter made its way to him by accident(?):

Perhaps now Bono will not get his hairstylist, and will have poor hair on stage! Oh no!

The letter was sent (and recieved) yesterday, as U2 is performing tonight. I blocked out the name and phone number because, I dunno. Seemed like the "right" thing to do.

Perhaps "Nobody Cares", but this at least keeps the U2 fans (boo!) out of the NC thread :)

Last edited:

zoo

TRIBE Member
they really love U2 in brazil

apparently all the hotels in the 'business man compounds' are full of photographers and teenagers hunting for celebrity glory

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
After seeing U2 eleven times throughout the states for the Vertigo tour....Bono's hair consistantly becomes matted down and slicked back with sweat during his performances.....

I dunno why someone wants to be his hair stylist when by the end of the show it looks like he just took a shower.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

wayne kenoff

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
You mean there are people who still like U2? It's been all downhill after the Joshua Tree.
that may be true but when you record arguably the greatest album of all time, it's bound to happen

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
AgentSanchez said:
You mean there are people who still like U2? It's been all downhill after the Joshua Tree.

Hmmm....that's why they won Album of the Year again at the Grammys....don't get me started!