1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

U.S cities you can drive to from toronto

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by fear_of_fours, Jun 9, 2005.

1. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

buffalo isnt worth going to.

Used to date a guy from there, went down almost every weekend, spent most of the time just bummin around his place. Not much to do down there

well, darrien lake is kinda cool, and the Superman coaster there is my fave rides (about the only ride worth going on also)

2. kurtz

kurtz TRIBE Member

I recommend Cleveland. Decent prices, nice city .. much more activity than Buffalo aka Ghost Town. Rock&Roll HOF, typical tourism stuff and decent night life. Very reasonable driving too, 51/2 hrs from TO. The only problem is you have to support the State that was the deciding factor between Bush and Kerry in the election. :rolleyes:

3. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

Jims Steakout??

Anyway...its not nowhere, but you can see nowhere from here. And you can drink till 4.

Seriously: anyone coming to B-lo....pm me. We'll have fun.

4. oh toro

oh toro TRIBE Member

are you kidding me? maybe if you're a NASCAR or NHRA fan. it's hick country straight up. burlington is even better.

5. kurtz

kurtz TRIBE Member

There between 97-01 when CAVS games were $18 for second level. I remember their scene being quite active, admittedly the flats are similar to hess village, which is high on the hick-o-meter. But as far as the city being well rounded and ppl being nice CLE was all right. I liked it more than Chicago or Cinn.

Keep in mind, even TO's party scene has declined since 2001.

6. TribeLurkerGrrl

TribeLurkerGrrl TRIBE Member

I'm planning a roadtrip out to Chicago this summer. Anyone have any tips for the windy city, or anything to check out on the way?

7. Chicago Kid

Chicago Kid TRIBE Member

I'll hit you with a PM and set you up at numerous places.

8. tonep

tonep TRIBE Member

sorry me being informative makes you so jealous...

let me help you out

www.kaskade.com

feel better now?????:p :p :p

9. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

peurto rico as well

10. tonep

tonep TRIBE Member

it's not a state....

11. swilly

swilly TRIBE Member

its still part of the US no?

12. tonep

tonep TRIBE Member

it's a territory, as well as Guam.. not really part of, they have there own governments but receive all the benefits (social security, welfare etc.) and they don't pay any US taxes....

13. Boo

Boo TRIBE Member

Thats excellent reasoning. I wouldn't want to visit a place where 52% of the voters preferred conservitive policies over liberal ones.

Thats why I will never visit BC, Alberta, or Quebec. Wasn't Ontario conservitive a couple of years ago? You should only visit places whose population supported your current political beliefs at that point in time.

14. TribeLurkerGrrl

TribeLurkerGrrl TRIBE Member

thanks.

Any info and potential hookups are greatly appreciated. We will definetely be looking to check out a club or two while there.

15. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

all of them 'cept of ofcourse hawaiin cities

hope no one said that yet, lol