• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ty tek

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Just bought my second ty tek track and again I'm left wondering why they ruin amazing dirty tracks with annoying vocals.

Maybe i need to start listening to the whole song in the store. Other than that they make some sick beats.

AshG

Originally posted by dg0425
Just bought my second ty tek track and again I'm left wondering why they ruin amazing dirty tracks with annoying vocals.

Maybe i need to start listening to the whole song in the store. Other than that they make some sick beats.
which one is it?

you know, more and more, i just don't care about the vocals or bits of a tune i don't like so much. if i like the song enough, i'll just throw it on the hd and edit it as a wish, then burn as a cdr.

wineandboogie

TRIBE Member
piece of useless nostalgia..

don't know why/how i remembered this but, does anyone remember the late-night chris shepherd dance-party show that used to be on chch? they used to play ministry and the like with 808 state and inner city. was shot in a studio with a wall of t.v. screens

i have no clue how that popped into my head, sorry..

and this is a few months old now but has anyone heard/have the moby comp from mixmag?

few good older house tunes in there from tony humphries and todd terry. plus iggy pop 'nightclubbin'

anyways, smell ya later,g.