• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tv show downloads...

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i spend most of my day at one job or the other so when it comes to sitting in front of the tube my time is very limited... there are so many shows that i hear about after they've aired that i wished i had watched it...

is there a program that has a majority of downloadable tv programs? SLSK doesn't have anything and i'm retarded in this subject... help? anyone?

karyn :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
In a nutshell...

You need to first download a little client for bit torrent.

Then, you go on the net and look for .torrent files. On suprnova, they're listed right on the main page, while the other two links are message boards where members will attach the torrent files to threads.

You open the torrent file, and this file connects you to everyone else currently downloading the tv show (or movie, game, etc...), allowing you to download it as well.

You don't have as wide a variety of files to download (you're limited to what's listed on the sites), since you don't have access to another user's entire file collection, just the file that they are currently d/l'ing.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
In a nutshell...

You need to first download a little client for bit torrent.

Then, you go on the net and look for .torrent files. On suprnova, they're listed right on the main page, while the other two links are message boards where members will attach the torrent files to threads.

You open the torrent file, and this file connects you to everyone else currently downloading the tv show (or movie, game, etc...), allowing you to download it as well.

You don't have as wide a variety of files to download (you're limited to what's listed on the sites), since you don't have access to another user's entire file collection, just the file that they are currently d/l'ing.
ahhhhh i see..... thanks for clairifying... soooo.... how do i get a client?

(wow.... this is all so different from downloading music ;) )

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
ahhhhh i see..... thanks for clairifying... soooo.... how do i get a client?
You should be able to find it if you google for shadow's experimental torrent client or something along those lines.

Also... do a search on Tribe for torrent, there have been a few threads about this before explaining how it works in greater detail, and I'm sure there's a link to the client somewhere in there.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders