• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TV Personalities that provoke homicidal urges

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
It is actually Pierre McGuire, but I can't stand him either. While his comments may be valid, they always refer to some obscure fact that is only mentioned in an attempt to boost his ego by showing how knowledgable or connected he is to the world of hockey.

yeah, I don't know where I got paul from ? I got it right in the leafs thread. lol

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
My favourite segment was one where he compared the contents of a mixed can of nuts to the can's label. By counting and grouping each nut in the can, he made it obvious that the manufacturer was lying about the cashew content ratio.

He's awesome. You shut up!
Except for that episode. That was revolutionary.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
The fact that Andy Rooney can find his way to the studio is a miracle.

Last segment that I saw consisted of him with his kitchen utensils spread on his desk, complaining about how he had multiples of each and how useless each of them was.

I find him enjoyable on "cant believe he is still allowed on air/what will he say next" fascination level.

mudbunny

TRIBE Member
Those 2 anoying idiots in those D.O.T furniture commercials peddling crappy patio furniture.
She's a bleached blonde and dumber than a bag of hammers and he looks like the owner of the Badda Bing Strip Club.
die die die

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
Just seeing this guys face is enough to provoke rage let alone hear him talk about how ME turns into WE. Yeah we get it, you're the next best thing to God.

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Those 2 anoying idiots in those D.O.T furniture commercials peddling crappy patio furniture.
She's a bleached blonde and dumber than a bag of hammers and he looks like the owner of the Badda Bing Strip Club.
die die die
YES! The husband is ok the 'trophy' wife he's using in ads can die in a fire.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Dina from BT. omagad.

and Frank D'Angelo. What an attention whore. Like right now I can't look up songs on youtube without seeing his paid advertisement for his music.

then there is his rapini and cheetah (I cheeta all the time!) and his charity album, and steelback groaners with old hockey players.

Hai, I'm Frank D'Angelo.

praktik

TRIBE Member

THIS GUY

I dunno, he just screams "DOUCHE" at me every time I see him. It might not be fair, i've never given him a chance. but ya he gets on my skin just by being Seamus.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Not tv but Radio.

The traffic chick from the Dean Blundel show.

Sure your name is your name but WTF no matter how many times I hear her say it I just don't get it. Please tell me it's not a hyphenated married name by choice that makes saying it even stupider.

afasfasf-BO

It's not just her name she just irritates me as a whole.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories