• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TV Personalities that provoke homicidal urges

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
-Sixcat- said:

Jack Van Impe, for those that don't know, is a psycho revelationist preacher that has been predicting the end of the world for over twenty years.
Absolute Christian nutcase at it's best
and his evil wife...who's name is Rexella!

finary

TRIBE Promoter
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you fuckin tribe fucks and your threads!!!

i was having such a great day until SOMEONE had to post a picture of Lucy Zilio.

i had been fortunate enough not to see, hear or even think about her for months.

MUST SMASH SOMETHING!@#

1@#!@$!#$

Soulster

TRIBE Member
you should all see Kings of New York, in which David Caruso plays a part, and in which Christopher Walken is... well... he's just genius. no other words to describe it.

NOBODY ELSE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COULD DANCE LIKE WALKEN DID IN KINGS OF NEW YORK AND STILL BE THE FREAKIN MAN.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Stan

TRIBE Member
On that note, I also fucking hate all the bitches from Desperate Housewives (especially Teri fucking Hatcher) and all the bitches from Sex In The City (especially Sarah Jessica fucking Parker)

Soulster

TRIBE Member
finary said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i was having such a great day until SOMEONE had to post a picture of Lucy Zilio.

i had been fortunate enough not to see, hear or even think about her for months.

MUST SMASH SOMETHING!@#

1@#!@$!#$
lolololol

i share your sentiments.

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
finary said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MUST SMASH SOMETHING!@#

1@#!@$!#$
i think shes kinda hot.

deep

TRIBE Member
asdfqwerty said:
He still is. He might be on CHCH
I pretty much love your username

My soulseek user name is just the result of me mashing the keyboard with my fist.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
must die.

first the "OMG i can't believe i've had a comeback", then after a full year of that shit the public turned
against her so she pulled the "i got diddled by my uncle doncha know" crap a few weeks ago.

i now love Marcia Cross because she can't stand her bullshit.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Yeah Terri Hatcher sucks big time. Somewhere, a planet of lizard people is missing their retarded kid.

man_slut

TRIBE Member
HouseHeadSacha said:
Joe Tilly who works with Tom Brown actually.
If anyones ever seen the 1130 sports host do his
little "coming up" shtick, youll know why he's ass.

(and he just looks like a douchbag!)

LOL! I just punched the screen! It was like a reflex or something... anyways...

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don Taylor

I don't know if this guy is on Sportsnet in Ontario, but he is so fucking annoying.

Pierre Maguire

He needs to die.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
If your on CTV your probably a schmuck who annoys the shit out of me. Whoever is running that network needs to be smacked around for a week or two.

thom100

TRIBE Member
supakeli said:

This woman is the most mind numbingly dull individual on the face of the planet.

I happen to see her interview with Kevin Smith a couple weeks ago, and it was 30 minutes of the most painful tv I've ever seen.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders