• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tune in every Monday nights/Tuesday Mornings to 89.5 @ 12AM EST - DJShows Presents...

whitelabel_tm

TRIBE Member
From Internet radio to conventional Radio Airwaves, our Resident DJ "Deadley Hedley" has brought you a new Radio show called DJSHOWS.COM Presents...along side with Peter Nomad, DJ Finch and DJ Alex Paris each week.
Every Monday nights/Tuesday mornings starting @ 12:00AM EST (Toronto time) on 89.5 FM CIUT.

This show is guaranteed to get your ass shakin' with some crazy mixes and killer house tracks. So whether you are able to listen before going to sleep, or using it as an early wake up call, tune into this fantastic show featuring local DJs doing what they do best!

On 89.5 FM CIUT and on http://djshows.com

12am to 2am - DJ Alex Paris with special guest DJ

2am to 4am - Peter Nomad (techno/progressive house)

4am to 6am - DJ Finch (house from funky to french filter disco)

"Always keepin it Real"

whitelabel_tm

TRIBE Member
Our New Studio location

608 Unit 303 Yonge Street.
Toronto, Canada.
Open House...
Experience our djs and their live shows now @ our local downtown location!

Peace!

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by whitelabel_tm

This show is guaranteed to get your ass shakin' with some crazy mixes and killer house tracks. So whether you are able to listen before going to sleep, or using it as an early wake up call, tune into this fantastic show featuring local DJs doing what they do best!

[/B]
^^^ Gee that sounds kind of familiar!! :p

Tonight's the night!! Don't forget to set your radios to 89.5 when the clock strikes 12!!

Joanna

whitelabel_tm

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Tune in every Monday nights/Tuesday Mornings to 89.5 @ 12AM EST - DJShows Presents...

Originally posted by Smiley Jo

^^^ Gee that sounds kind of familiar!! :p

Tonight's the night!! Don't forget to set your radios to 89.5 when the clock strikes 12!!

Joanna
Ha ha ha ha ha
LOL

You caught me :)
:D

Woops!

"and i would like to dedicate this GRammy Award to..."

"I would also like to thank...Smiley Jo...My mom...My two dogs...and the crew..."
he he he he
:D
"P.s. A friend of mine by the name of Smiley Jo, helped me write the award script..."
(Jokes)
:rolleyes:

whitelabel_tm

TRIBE Member
The base is almost ReaDy!!!!!!!!!

We've have just finished putting in our audio Equipment and will be ready to broadcast locally out of Toronto, Canada!

608 Yonge Street.
Unit 303
Toronto, Canada.

Open House...
Experience our djs and their live shows now @ our local downtown location!

Peace!

more info visit http://djshows.com
"keepin it real"
DJShow.com
WhitelabelPromotions.com
Taboolife
Drop the needle Records

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories