• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

tune ID

V Dub

TRIBE Member
does anybody know the name of the tune at the 40 minute mark of the andy c, skibbadee poll winner set on dnb arena is called?

its got a ragga vocal that says "more fire" ....totally sick sick tune!!!!

thanx in advance
peace

~Bakes~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by V Dub
does anybody know the name of the tune at the 40 minute mark of the andy c, skibbadee poll winner set on dnb arena is called?

its got a ragga vocal that says "more fire" ....totally sick sick tune!!!!

thanx in advance
peace
Fucking crazy set mate , at about the 16 or 17 minute I think those 3 or 4 mixes will make any one fall unconcious....

High Contrast and MIST "3am" , and a couple of others i dont know the names of yet....check it out you'll know what I mean especially if u like the Hard Dark Rollers that make your neck spasm coz u bobin too much

"Let the Bass Control your body"

Peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

~Bakes~

TRIBE Member
^ Oh I already know what they are , their sittin right in my record crate well most of those tracks that were played that particualr night.....I jus could'nt think of it at the time

weed buna + me remembering sumthin that happened 2 minutes = NOT LIKELY

:D

Lata

stand&deliver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Bakes~
^ Oh I already know what they are , their sittin right in my record crate well most of those tracks that were played that particualr night.....I jus could'nt think of it at the time

weed buna + me remembering sumthin that happened 2 minutes = NOT LIKELY

:D

Lata
Are you sure about that? Hehehe.
Cause like only 5 tunes in that set have been released.

~Bakes~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stand&deliver

Are you sure about that? Hehehe.
Cause like only 5 tunes in that set have been released.
hence the part most of them "soon to be in my crate" I should re phrase that to a few of those .....but once released my hands will be all of over them like white on rice:D

peace

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
On the topic of other hella fly beets from that set:

Anyone got any release info on "Closer" by Marky & XRS Land and Keaton & Hive's - "The Plague"?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Juan Love

Anyone got any release info on "Closer" by Marky & XRS Land
love that tune...prolly best keeping your ears open on DOA.

Any word when Zinc's album is due??

If the following are on it '3 Notes', 'Pitcher remix', 'Na Xamena', 'Moment of Weakness' then it'll be a corker.

T

TRIBE Member
Im assuming youre referring to the pitcher jump and shout remix thing, with the vocal?

if so, thats another Zinc "exclusive you will never have it ever dub"

:(

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T
Im assuming youre referring to the pitcher jump and shout remix thing, with the vocal?

if so, thats another Zinc "exclusive you will never have it ever dub"

:(
i know...just the Pitcher remix alone would suffice.