• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tucker Carlson on the payroll?

atbell

TRIBE Member
Holy crap, I've never seen that building 7 clip.

Looks one hell of a lot like a controled demolition. Notice how it didn't lurch in any direction but simply collapsed in on it's self. That seems like more of a fluke then any of the other conspiracy type links that I have heard. It's seems extremely improbable to me that the tower would go strait down like that under a random distribution of flaming jet fuel.

I like how Tucker finishes with "and we will leave it up to our viewers to follow up on that." Who on earth is going to look up a physics paper after Tuckers crappy interview... aside from me.

Part of me loves haveing that guy around, he's such an easy target for ridicule.

Question
Does anyone know what companies had offices in building 7?

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
It's seems extremely improbable to me that the tower would go strait down like that under a random distribution of flaming jet fuel.
WT7 was never hit by a plane, the building is a few blocks away from the towers that were hit. The official story is it came down due to fires which it caught from the trade centers. They also left this building demolition out of the official 9/11 Omission report?

Does anyone know what companies had offices in building 7?
CIA

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
How many dead in building 7?
No one, they had warning that the building was going to collapse and it was evacuated well before hand. The amount of news reports on record stating the building was coming down before it actually happened is what gets me the most.

How much CIA material was lost in that destruction?
I am going to say tons of data was lost, but this is only a theory. The only FACT here is that this building was left out of the 9/11 Omission Report.

The official story is that it came down after catching on fire due to debris from WTC 1+2. A 47 story building a few blocks away simply caught on fire although the buildings right next to the towers did not suffer the same fate even if they were on fire.

Steel structures are meant to withstand fires and withstand them dam well they did. None of the buildings collapsed due to the fires that day, they did their job and then some.

It's easy to see why they omited a 47 story building burning to the ground from the report if you think about it. NEVER in history has a steel structure collapsed due to this, we are supposed to believe that all THREE buildings decided to defy the rules on 9/11?

I call the government the theorists, let's have them really explain what happened that day with rational explanation and save the BS for theorist websites like CNN.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
I thought it was the Generators in the basement in wtc7 that caught fire and weakend the 'already rattled' structure.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Hi i'm God said:
I thought it was the Generators in the basement in wtc7 that caught fire and weakend the 'already rattled' structure.
there are several options in the official story. The most probable deals with a section of the 5th floor be weekend to the point of failure although there is no direct proof of this.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
What's interesting is the symmetry of the fall. Even if there were fires and explosions sufficiently powerful enough to collapse one of the floors and initiate a pancake, it would have to be a very neat and symmetrical explosion that severed the redundant supports across an entire level of the building. Some people have said to me "but buildings are geometrical! they tend to fall down like that!", yet this is obviously and quite demonstratably untrue.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories